Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Leaving - What Does This Mean Regarding Transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Leaving - What Does This Mean Regarding Transfers?

Now that Hart has left the building, how does this leave us regarding transfers this month.?

I notice on the BBC gossip that Cousins is attracting interest froma Greek club?

Ask the Italian ClownWaiter
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

no doubt any transfers we had coming in or out are paladini's work.. therefor as he is still here i assume they will continue.. unless the player changes his mind
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Erm, you mean loans yeah?

Comment

not as if they were any good anyway

Comment

--of course i meant loans....

Comment

No difference whatsoever.

Comment

Nodge - so you are saying that transfers are not being picked by the manager then??

But what i really mean is - do you think a decent player with any minerals and not just here for the ride, will sign for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Now that Hart has left the building, how does this leave us regarding transfers this month.?

I notice on the BBC gossip that Cousins is attracting interest froma Greek club?
                  Well they were Harts targets, however I don't think the board were too impressed with them, and lets be honest neither were we! (Ikeme,folan,ashdown,webber). I will probably say that most of them are now cancelled and will look at at other options available.

Comment

Nothing Coco is still in place so he will still be after the same targets and Pete will no doubt tell us than Harford is interested in Caleb Folan (not really surprising given his superb goalscoring record) just as Dowie, Sousa, and Hart were before him!

Comment

Working...
                    X