Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you really That bothered Hart Was sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad he is gone, but why was he appointed in the first place? Liek most of our managers he was cheap and available. I just wish the club started acting professionally and not running this club like some Mickey Mouse outfit.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
      Yes I'm bothered, because regardless of whether it was a good or bad appointment it further highlights the problems with the club.

Hart is a geniune fella. A footballing man who is well respected by others in the game. He may not have been the answers to our problems, however for him to walk away after only 5 games further suggests that there is something deeply wrong with how the club is run. Nobody in their right mind would want to be our manager now and it's likely we'll continue to attract the wrong appointments time and time again.
      Brilliant post and couldn't of put it better myself!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
        Yes I'm bothered, because regardless of whether it was a good or bad appointment it further highlights the problems with the club.

Hart is a geniune fella. A footballing man who is well respected by others in the game. He may not have been the answers to our problems, however for him to walk away after only 5 games further suggests that there is something deeply wrong with how the club is run. Nobody in their right mind would want to be our manager now and it's likely we'll continue to attract the wrong appointments time and time again.
        Yeah but the problem with that is nobody wanted him. The fans were booing him from day 1, fans were singing "Hart Out", "You don't Know What Your Doing" etc... also none of the players wanted him so they wouldn't play for him. It was impossible for him to make a go of it, its like you being in job and no one likes or wants you. He had to go, it couldn't continue under him... I wish him luck for the furture bit i'm not upset at all that he's gone.

Comment

first time for a long time

agree with hammersmith r's
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not really worried that he has gone, was only ever going to be till the end of the season. But walking to work today in my qpr hat I had so many people asking me what the hell is going at Loftus road and how long is the next one to last. Its getting very boring now

Comment

No:electric_shock::tired:

Comment

no
                as he was a poor selection

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  yes,player power strikes again;maybe not even our player.personally i would put the whole squad up for sale as it is rotten to the core

Hart is a good coach, but is not a good manager.

Player power or just a realisation by the Club that Hart was never going to get results?

The were rumblings of discontent between Hart and the Board back in December.

Comment

Working...
                  X