Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you really That bothered Hart Was sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you really That bothered Hart Was sacked?

The most uninspiring managerial appointment i can think of,i dont think anyone really wanted him here long/short term.
    Whatever the reasons behind it im not too fussed hes gone.
    Failed in nearly all his managerial jobs how he even got considered ill never know.
    Yes its another manager gone under this regime but if im honest im quite pleased.What Harford can bring to the table second time round remains to be seen but lets hope he can instill bit of fighting spirit and some pride.

yeah its another manager gone, but the real question is why the ****** hell was he appointed in the first place?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

yes,player power strikes again;maybe not even our player.personally i would put the whole squad up for sale as it is rotten to the core

Comment

Yes. I didnt want him and thought it was BS employing someone for a few games.

BUT - its a frigging joke that after a few weeks we are looking for another manager
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I thought we had one in Big Mick?
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

NO, I never wanted him and when I woke up knowing he'd gone I was sooooo happy.

Comment

Not bothered about Hart as he was never the right appointment. Just bothered about the dictator attitude of the rubbish managment.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                The most uninspiring managerial appointment i can think of,i dont think anyone really wanted him here long/short term.
                Whatever the reasons behind it im not too fussed hes gone.
                Failed in nearly all his managerial jobs how he even got considered ill never know.
                Yes its another manager gone under this regime but if im honest im quite pleased.What Harford can bring to the table second time round remains to be seen but lets hope he can instill bit of fighting spirit and some pride.
                He should never have even got an interview for the job.

QPR should have advertised the post and asked for CVs to look at.

One look at his stats of losing more games than he has won at every club he managed would have sifted him out.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Harford turns things around and gets QPR into the play-offs. Afterall, he wasn't offered the job when they took over.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

BUT - its a frigging joke that after a few weeks we are looking for another manager
                  indeed,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

couldnt care less,bloke was a muppett and we were going no where with him.L Rossenior anyone ,perhaps for 8 mins
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Knowing what a joke the club is at the moment they've probably got rid of Hart so they can get in Lawrie effing Sanchez.
                      My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

EXACTLY! Bull**** appointment which pointed out before it was made, but another manager gone we are even more of a circus and we are not going to get anyone decent until Paladini is gone and probably Briatore too!

Comment

agree see ya .....next

Comment

Yes I'm bothered, because regardless of whether it was a good or bad appointment it further highlights the problems with the club.

Hart is a geniune fella. A footballing man who is well respected by others in the game. He may not have been the answers to our problems, however for him to walk away after only 5 games further suggests that there is something deeply wrong with how the club is run. Nobody in their right mind would want to be our manager now and it's likely we'll continue to attract the wrong appointments time and time again.

Comment

Yea, im bothered. Not that he's gone, but the utter damage it's doing to our club's reputation...
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                              X