GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP

I see alot of threads both pro and anti GP. I read both sides and stay well clear of entering a debate of which I know very little about. However, it has now become clear that the way he divides fans is beginning to undermine not only the club I love but apparantly also (if we are to believe some of the rumours on here and other sites) the way in which the club is being run. The amount of untoward things with which he has been associated (interest free loans, dodgy transfers involving Base Soccer(?) and open criticism of managers (Sousa)) suggest that where there is smoke there is fire. He may well have brought new investors in but their mismanagement of the club leaves QPR, in every sort of sense, a poor relation to the one I have supported and loved for over 25 years now. In the best interests of everyone it is now time IMO for GP to step aside so that we can achieve some sense of stability and remove ourselves from the position of laughing stock to a club which is talked about for the right reasons.

Just my opinion.
Working...
X