Ipswich Fan - Who QPR Fans should shout for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich Fan - Who QPR Fans should shout for

Hi all, As an outside I am shocked at whats happend at QPR over the past 3 years, I find that QPR and Ipswich and two of the same, and it's a shame to see such a historic team being treated the way it has been by Briatore etc.

The reason im writing this post is, to ask of you QPR fans to shout for Burley to be your next manager - what i found from you guys having Mags as manager was that you liked the football, well I tell you now, Burley would get you playing attractive, heart melting football and you should start a petitition trying to get him as manager.

Forget the scotland job - even Ferguson wouldn't be able to manager that team. He really is a great club manager, and you couldnt do much better with the choices out there.

So i'm starting it, incase Briatore reads this - Burley the next QPR boss.

No thanks but cheers anyway.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good shout but given Burley's similar experience with Romanov at Hearts (hello Ali!!!), he wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

Comment

Burley would be a great choice but as Nodge says he walked out of Hearts because of boardroom interference so he certainly ain't going to touch us.

Comment

Honest answers guys - whos the problem though is it the board or is it the player power thats the question - I actually do think it's the players - although the board dont help.
          so thats why i say burley, exciting football, he can handle players etc.
          I couldn't believe it when we let him go but we did give him 7 years and it was 7 years of heaven.

Comment

its a shame that you and Norwich will be swapping divisions next season

Comment

Easy - whys that then? sorry havent you seen 1 defeat in 14 thanks - onwards and upwards - thats what happens when you STICK with a manager .

Comment

SuperNorwichflude - because your sh!t and they are good that's why

Comment

lol, brilliant comment,

anyways back to original post, Burley is your man, he's the one you need to get.

Or and Easy - make sure you remember that comment when we move above you.

Comment

gotta agree. burley would be a great manager for us imo. he wouldnt come though.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

and yes please do come back and mention this to me when you move above us but when that happens i don't reckon the internet will exist anymore

Do you have Burley's number so i can call him

Comment

Easy - I'd keep quiet if I were you... pride comes before a fall and we're hardly setting the world alight and they stuffed us recently.

Comment

its a joke between me and superblue now go do one

Comment

take no notice of some of the *****s on here,if he can't see that ipswich are far more consistent than us;i give up.i expect you to finish higher than us this season,and burley is a good shout;but until we get rid of player power and boardroom interference we are doomed

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                              its a joke between me and superblue now go do one
                              No mate, your the joke. Now, get on with that essay before Mr Briggs keeps you in at playtime

Comment

Working...
                              X