Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP is destroying our club..

..what a total joke we have become

What half decent manager is going to want to join us with these clowns in charge ?

:tired:

I used to think GP had our best interests at heart.Now i think he and Flavio are dragging our name through the mud and into League 1.

Comment

GP is only tango head's puppet too pathetic state of affairs
      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Am I the only one??

What has Hart leaving after 5 games got to do with Gianni Paladini, unless you guys know more than me???

What facts can you come up with, that is not just pure speculation??
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

GP's transfer policy for a start.

Comment

Used to be with you pete but think the clouds are gathering round gp

Comment

This whole situation at QPR is a shambles.. i just don't know what to say anymore

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Am I the only one??

What has Hart leaving after 5 games got to do with Gianni Paladini, unless you guys know more than me???

Erm perhaps the fact that Paladini insists that HE buys the players, something that no manager would put up with.

Comment

He does not want to let go.

Comment

Am I the only one??

I can think of one. His track record did not warrant the appointment in the first place. Unless you can tell me a fact otherwise, I must assume that our DOF was in part responisble for the appt.

This being the case, the premature end of this inappropriate appointment has everythinig to do with the initial decision maker.

Comment

End of the day, I am at a lost to see what Hart going has to do with Gianni Paladini??

Great publicity for the anti-brigade, but surely we should find out more ??

Can someone tell me officially why Hart left??

Instead of providing accussations.

I'm hearing Hart wants to take up another offer, but then again I know F ALL !!
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

End of the day, I am at a lost to see what Hart going has to do with Gianni Paladini??

Maybe thats what the club/Paladini should be doing to avoid speculation.

Either way, Paladini isnt doing a good job of Directing Sport is he?

Comment

I can't for the life of me understand how GP was given a DoF role in the first place!

Comment

maybe because hes Director of football and has a say in the runnings of qpr?

Comment

Am I the only one??

Messageboard rumours is all it is pete, as you rightly say there are no hard facts yet.

But lets not ignore your first point. If Paul Hart never met Flavio until he started the job, who appointed harty in the first place

Comment

Working...
                              X