so pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so pete

As nodge seems to be pretty well clued up on the REAL going on's at the club, if what he has heard has any substance to it, will you and the fan club carry on supporting Gianni?

For anyone that has not read it, see below

[QUOTE=Nodge70;234168]Apparently it went like this........*rumour* of course......may or may not be true - not verbatim

Hart 'Gianni - I've negotiated the deal with Storrie for Ashdown and Smith - you just need to sign here'

GP ' WTF do you think you're doing? I deal with all the transfers and agents at this club'

Hart ' But these are good deals - if you don't like them, I'm gone'

GP 'Well F*** off then - you're no good and I've told FB the same'

Hart 'Give me the cheque'

Nodge70 knows more about Tottenham

Its just mere speculation and no need to re-post the same post.

It makes it easy yet again doesn't it??

Sure whilst Gianni was in charge before we had

Holloway
    Waddock
    and Gregory

3 managers in 4 years??? Not bad in comparison to other clubs.

We simply don't know until Hart says something official. Again, its not defending anyone, just oulling back the ones that seem to get carried away. Must add, its always the same ones
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete
      What would have to happen for you to say that GP should go, or is it a case of no matter what happens, you will always defend him ?

Comment

Can only say it was speculation. I've got decent contacts at LR but what I heard last week, which co-incided with Pete-Rangers' earlier identicial post - didn't come from my usual contacts but given the similarity, I'd assume it was the same person Pete-Ranger got the story from. It sounds believable purely due to the previous history of GP/FB managerial circuses and their hands on approach to playing matters and transfers. I've no idea whether it actually happened or not but given the circus that is LR, worth airing.
        Last edited by Nodge70; 15-01-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Nodge70 knows more about Tottenham

Its just mere speculation and no need to re-post the same post.

It makes it easy yet again doesn't it??

Sure whilst Gianni was in charge before we had

Holloway
          Waddock
          and Gregory

3 managers in 4 years??? Not bad in comparison to other clubs.

We simply don't know until Hart says something official. Again, its not defending anyone, just oulling back the ones that seem to get carried away. Must add, its always the same ones

AND EVEN THEN PETE - Holloways said he wanted strikers and GP brought in Ian Evatt. There comes a time Pete when one must withdrawl because they have bolted there load and one needs to sleep. Stop leave GP inside and get him to pull out! We accept there is a lot of good the guy has done but now he is becoming serverly damaging to QPR and the BOARD MUST SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Comment

Get in a big big name manager and he can go.

You misplace defending someone, with providing facts and not merely jumping on the bandwagon.

Where does it say

Hart leaves clubs because of Gianni Paladini??

Its the usual suspects making it up...............
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Dazzer1977,

Please show me the official statement, that says why hart left??

cheers..........

Not defending anyone, as I say............

But trying to stick to what has happened, without going off into a different direction that is all

Comment

who appointed Hart as manager? FB probably has never heard of Hart as he has his F1 situation to deal with and GP does advise him

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;234237]Get in a big big name manager and he can go.

You misplace defending someone, with providing facts and not merely jumping on the bandwagon.

Where does it say

Hart leaves clubs because of Gianni Paladini??

Its the usual suspects making it up...............[/QUOTE]

Obviously I can't speak for others but nothing made up from me. Passing on information in good faith. What a rumours based message board is for isn't it?

Comment

Of course it is,

but many believe rumours to be fact, just see the player rumour threads

Comment

Pete
                      Do you think the speculation about Paladidi allegedly telling the players Hart would be sacked and then telling Flavio he should sack him, is similar to Sousa allegedly talking to a fan outside the ground ?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Dazzer1977,

Please show me the official statement, that says why hart left??

cheers..........

Not defending anyone, as I say............

But trying to stick to what has happened, without going off into a different direction that is all
                        You know full well Pete stuff like that won't make it into the public domain. GP didn't like it when stuff come out about his loan, yet the club paid £1million interest a year on a loan they had. Obviously he must read this site and it must have an effect on free tickets for you to have a voice against him! Well if you can sleep at night defending him all the time knowing he is slowly destroying a club you say you love then enjoy!

Look through Holloways Interview LIVE on SSN when he got the Blackpool JOB. His actual words from his mouth on LIVE TV. No editing or dodgy voice over.

Comment

it's a waste of time getting QBP to ever admit his sugar daddy has put a foot wrong - why waste your breath? who is QBP anyway except a fat man with a drum sitting in the cheapest part of the ground with such restricted views that he can't see the game, hence the drivel he spouts about all on-pitch things QPR (latest... gorkks is the most overrated player at the club).
                          save your energy into trying to force a change at the club. imo FB must go, and paladini of course. but it's FB who is the biggest problem. how we do this i don't know but we've done it before and we can do it again.

Comment

Working...
                          X