Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would a semi decent manager come to QPR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would a semi decent manager come to QPR ?

Wake up people, we are the laughing stock of football. Player power rules, no decent players want to come and average players will sit on good contracts. No decent manager will come because it will be a stain on their CV.

How anyone can defend this board is beyond me, they make bad decision after bad decision and have ruined W12 and the sooner they leave the better. I dont give too hoots if they saved us from extinction, because W12 has lost its heart and soul and now people openly laugh when they hear the name.

A manager will come for the Money but who ever it will be should be very confident in their ability.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Wake up people, we are the laughing stock of football. Player power rules, no decent players want to come and average players will sit on good contracts. No decent manager will come because it will be a stain on their CV.

How anyone can defend this board is beyond me, they make bad decision after bad decision and have ruined W12 and the sooner they leave the better. I dont give too hoots if they saved us from extinction, because W12 has lost its heart and soul and now people openly laugh when they hear the name.

spot on

Comment

Working...
      X