Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it we always seem to play teams who clinch......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it we always seem to play teams who clinch......

promotion against us?

I can think about 8 games top off my head just in recent seasons.

Let's hope next season we can clinch promotion next season at somewhere like Hillsbrough where we can have a lot of fans!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I was thinking that!
    Last season, were'nt WBA already promoted but needed to beat us to be Champs on the last day? Which of course they did.

Comment

it's called a season, and 46 games where you play each other, oddly some teams go up and some down...we play em all

fab idea??

Comment

I seriously think we can go up to wolves and get a result! In saying that i dont think our recent record against wolves in wolverhampton is very good!!??
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

lucky muff are staying up or last game of the season the tce would be handing out some slaps around the bush!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
            I seriously think we can go up to wolves and get a result! In saying that i dont think our recent record against wolves in wolverhampton is very good!!??
            I think so too. Wolves may see this as an 'easy fixture' against a managerless side. Perhaps the Rs can capitalise upon this complacency.

Comment

Working...
            X