Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're being moved on Saturday apparently......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're being moved on Saturday apparently......

Our tickets for Wolves are on the side but because we've only sold a few of our 1300 allocation in a stand which holds 2800 we're being moved to behind the goal.

We get a £4 refund
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Did you see the guy in the hat?

Gotta love the West Midlands......
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

You have lost me.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

imagine qpr not selling 1300.....qpr usually take loads here....
        i did a thread somewhere on this...

i imagine 20,000 qpr are queueing for tkts now

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          imagine qpr not selling 1300.....qpr usually take loads here....
          i did a thread somewhere on this...

i imagine 20,000 qpr are queueing for tkts now
          Wolves fans are talking about it on the England message board.

One of them has a pub for us on Sat.

Comment

Great getting gobbed on from both sides instead of from above this time around.

A couple of years ago when we had them last away game they were gobbing from the left of us, so we're going to be moved to the middle of that stand with them on both sides?

Or where we were last time in the stand behind the goal but off to the right hand side because moving us to the middle behind the goal would seem a bit odd.

Comment

Yeah, to the right of the goal which I think is the South stand. Remember it kicking off with stewards (surprise) there a few years back.

Aways fans can't stand at the back, but home fans can. Talk about double standards!

Comment

Anything to do with waving money at them!
                :grimace:
                And before anyone starts - that was pre richest club in the world - just about them being poor!

Comment

i herd we will have the middle 3 blocks at the side and then wolves have the others sides of those blocks

so we got them in 3 directions then from above and left and right

Comment

Its official - we've been moved into the Jack Harris Flank in the corner behind the goal - so at least they cant spit at us from above....

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,...627661,00.html

max 1400

we should all be entitled to a £3.90 refund on all tickets purchased at £27.40.....yet no doubt the box office will ignore this and do nothing to help their own fans!

Comment

Clear as mud.

Comment

Working...
                      X