who's idea to apppoint hart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's idea to apppoint hart?

Who masterminded the appointment of Paul Hart in the first place?. It was definitley well thought out as it was mentioned by eggyhoop the day after magilton was suspended.

The way I understand it

Agents ring in
    Managers ring in
    Discuss terms
    Not prepared to give 2-3 year contracts

They then meet Flavio at the whacky Billionaires club and he decides...........
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      The way I understand it

Agents ring in
      Managers ring in
      Discuss terms

took 4 interviews for magilton...took a phone call and a quick meeting for Hart...says alot about the appointment process.

Comment

It had to have been brought to the table by Gianni Paladini there is no question about it. I doubt very much came up Flav came up with the idea.

Dowie, Magilton & Hart = Paladini
        De Canio & Sousa = Briatore

Paladini out of a job by the end of the month???

Comment

Not so sure,

But, I am sure we agree on one thing.

I guarantee Flavio has someone lined up, if he has sacked Hart.........
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yes and on previous appointments it will be Harford... who correct me if i am wrong they didnt want before appointing De Canio

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              It had to have been brought to the table by Gianni Paladini there is no question about it. I doubt very much came up Flav came up with the idea.

Dowie, Magilton & Hart = Paladini
              De Canio & Sousa = Briatore

Paladini out of a job by the end of the month???
              Would have to agree with that. Flav was preoccupied with his court case at the time and would of left the decision making to his dof, Especially as it was done so quickly. S

Comment

Could the reason that the story was released LATE on Thurs evening be because Flav has got an announcement lined up /in place for Friday???

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Would have to agree with that. Flav was preoccupied with his court case at the time and would of left the decision making to his dof, Especially as it was done so quickly. S
                  Exactly, 2 best managers we have had (De Canio & Sousa) were Flavio appointments. De Canio left for personal reasons which I think we all accepted and Sousa was ousted from the club via a smear campaign orchestrated by Paladini IMO who probably see Sousa undermining his role as DOF.

Now we need to sack Paladini, Ali Russell & about half a dozen players who are nothing more than deadwood and start rebuilding for our title winning season of 2010-2011.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Exactly, 2 best managers we have had (De Canio & Sousa) were Flavio appointments. De Canio left for personal reasons which I think we all accepted and Sousa was ousted from the club via a smear campaign orchestrated by Paladini IMO who probably see Sousa undermining his role as DOF.

Now we need to sack Paladini, Ali Russell & about half a dozen players who are nothing more than deadwood and start rebuilding for our title winning season of 2010-2011.
                    If this happened, i can gaurantee the atmosphere would improve dramatically and the majority of fans would be back on side

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      Could the reason that the story was released LATE on Thurs evening be because Flav has got an announcement lined up /in place for Friday???
                      The story hasn't been 'released' as it is not on the Offy yet...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        The way I understand it

Agents ring in
                        Managers ring in
                        Discuss terms

Fair enough mate, i would agree that is the correct procedure to follow and how all clubs go about appointing a manager

I think though that you missed my point.

Are you saying that all of the above was done within 24 hours of magilton be suspended?

Comment

Hart said on world that he never met Flavio before he got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            Hart said on world that he never met Flavio before he got the job.
                            Well that blow's pete's cover.

Again

Comment

Working...
                            X