Victor Meldrew FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Meldrew FC

I have moaned about things just like others and certainly there are things to genuinley moan about. However, it seems that whatever is thrown in front of us now - we moan at! Whether its prices, managers getting sacked, not wanting this manager/that manager, etc etc. yes, we call all have a moan but i feel some of us are being a bit too Scroogy and need to get behind the club, the players and the manager - whoever they are - if we want success. Are we turning into Victor Meldrew FC? Next we will be seing Margaret as assistant and Mrs Warbois as the Chairman.

He he!

No moaning from me. Are we a Conference Club? Are we going to have to go to places like Wrexham and Kettering next season? Double no! Plus we get to play in the League Cup next season.

Comment

Thats what I cant understand to think some of our supporters would like to see the back of a fantastic board is beyond me.

I know the season ticket prices are high but I'd rather pay a bit more and watch players like Vine, Gorks, and Buzzacky.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Thats what I cant understand to think some of our supporters would like to see the back of a fantastic board is beyond me.

I know the season ticket prices are high but I'd rather pay a bit more and watch players like Vine, Gorks, and Buzzacky.

Agreed! We've watched some shocking footballers play for us in the last decade so its nice to watch some talented ones.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

like who?? mahon? legwood?

and how much in debt are we now?
            if £18m lost up to may 2008, what's it now?
            saved are we??

Comment

Working...
            X