gorkss can return to training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gorkss can return to training

he had 16 external and 14 internal stitches..and ref didn't book the guy!!?

gorkss has come good for qpr...and with stewart back, our top scorer??

I wasnt close enough to see but, some who were said it was tantamount to an assault. Will have to see the replays though.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Gorkss is someone who benefitted from a stint in the ressies.
      Saying that, he was unfortunate at how long his transfer saga went on for. This in turn stopped him from being involved in any games which not only dropped his fitness levels, but more importantly took him back a few steps in his progression as a player.

Regardless of what one of my friends said ...I did say he'd come good and that we could not afford to have him in the side until ready.

Pleased he has come good.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I wasnt close enough to see but, some who were said it was tantamount to an assault. Will have to see the replays though.
        I was in line with it looking side on and it was assault - I couldn't believe it when Sodje wasn't sent off - even more baffled when he wasn't even booked.

At the time I thought that was going to be as bad as Chris Morgan on Hulme.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
          I was in line with it looking side on and it was assault - I couldn't believe it when Sodje wasn't sent off - even more baffled when he wasn't even booked.

At the time I thought that was going to be as bad as Chris Morgan on Hulme.
          Well you're not the first to say that mate. Hopefully, the replays will show what happened. Dunno what the rulings are on players getting done afters on video evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Well you're not the first to say that mate. Hopefully, the replays will show what happened. Dunno what the rulings are on players getting done afters on video evidence?
            If It's seen as bad enough, they FA can and fine the player.

This has happened a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              If It's seen as bad enough, they FA can and fine the player.

This has happened a few times.
              The FA wont do squat

Comment

claude davies got away with it and next game put someone in hospital!!
                weak refs lead to injuries in later games, ie davis should've been off v qpr, thereby not playing v cardiff and not seriously injuring a player!!!

sodje..he has seen red i believe a few times..

anyway i verballed him as he wandered back , past the bok...
                i called out "if we do that, we get a 3 yr ban...you should be nicked"
                he looked over and i thought he'd reply, police laughed...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  claude davies got away with it and next game put someone in hospital!!
                  weak refs lead to injuries in later games, ie davis should've been off v qpr, thereby not playing v cardiff and not seriously injuring a player!!!

sodje..he has seen red i believe a few times..

anyway i verballed him as he wandered back , past the bok...
                  i called out "if we do that, we get a 3 yr ban...you should be nicked"
                  he looked over and i thought he'd reply, police laughed...
                  Where you naked at the time after stripping off when Stewpeas scored?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    The FA wont do squat
                    I agree mate.

Just saying that they have the power.

They tend not to do it often as It's seen as going against the ref...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      The FA wont do squat
                      Unless its the Welsh FA and then we all know what happens then! :devil:

Comment

I know the Gorkks transfer was drawn out big time, but he's totally becoming a fans favourite. And rightly so!! The mans 100% commitment! Most players wouldnt have played on with that injury.

Without a shadow of doubt imo he could play in the premiership and if i ever happen to bump into Ian Dowie ill shake the mans hand and say thank you for bringing Kasper to our club.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                        X