No announcement yet.

Many Thanks .. My Last Post On Last Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good post bruv.....i have made no secret of the fact i was unhappy with sousa. whether or not he will come back to haunt us is another matter
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

very true its times like this when you really do know who your real friends are.(i have read a few posts on other sites by so called mates)

Must say we played fantastic so not all lost

keep up the great work you do pete
      Last edited by BigShark; 14-04-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Many Thanks

Must same i've warmed to Pete after a frosty start with the supposed Flav interview (I fell for it) soon after the takeover. Good site and you're not perfect, but no-one is. If this site was to disappear it would be a big loss in my opinion. Thanks for the work you put in Pete, long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          Must same i've warmed to Pete after a frosty start with the supposed Flav interview (I fell for it) soon after the takeover. Good site and you're not perfect, but no-one is. If this site was to disappear it would be a big loss in my opinion. Thanks for the work you put in Pete, long may it continue.
          Fingers crossed there shall be some more interviews with ex players and QPR staff soon.

We are working VERY hard :red_heart:
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Get over yourself and acknowledge you were orchestrating a smear campaign against PS, backed/or in alligiance with your mate.

Anyone who says otherwise are....

Tick, tick....:devil:

Comment

Isn't the famous saying :

"Opinions are like a*******s, everyone has one, but some stink....."
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

From a personal perspective IMO good to see what you have written. From a cynical perspective it seems a very good method of avoiding answering a few of the questions thrown at yourself over the last week. Unfortunately I did think it was beholden on you to address those questions for not only your credibility but also those of the website (guilt by association). I will, however, continue to give you the benefit of the doubt even though it is becoming increasingly harder to do so ... :amazing:

And yes it would be nice if you did answer those questions

Comment

Great post Pete. No fan deserves abuse
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Pete never met you. But for doing what you do on this site your a star! Finger pointing and personal abuse shocking and sad to hear.These people should be ashamed of themselves.We are all human and entitled to our say.If that was taken away from us, well!! would it be worth living? We all love our QPR and that should be the important part.
                    Anyway if you every need to visit Feel free! Weve many pubs in Peebles, we could all talk all night about our Qpr.A big round of applause and many thanks for cheering me and a majority of R`ss Followers north of the Border. I was at Burnley, if was so poor it made Clarke Carlisle mom.
                    cheers

Comment

Fly with the crows and you'll get shot down with the crows !

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        The most difficult week I've ever had being a QPR fan. From finger pointing to personal abuse, on which some think I am solely responsible. I carried the can for a post that I never posted and in the first instance was seen by fans to be written in favour of Paulo Sousa. I have no doubts it was written in favour, but when people need a scapegoat, its easy to lay the blame at someone who has been harping on about the continual tinkering and inept performances.

In hindsight, I went over the top but when you read other reports from other sites, opinion is pretty much the same on the way we played and the feeling we were going nowhere fast.

To win Saturday and to at last see football worth the entrance fee gave me at least some satisfaction, but the over-riding thing for me is my passion for this football club. I would do nothing to damage it and hopefully in 12 months time this sorry episode will be a thing of the past.

The next chapter of QPR is about to be written and I hope anyone who knows me, would know that I was giving an opinion, this was not shared by the majority, but at the end of the day it was opinion.

At times like this you know who your friends are and I would like to make a point of thanking them for their support at this very difficult time. I have felt very down over the last week and thanks to you, it has been easier to bear.

Come on you rrrrrr'ssssssssssssss
                        Is that your personal opinion pete ?

Comment

Pete, you shouldn't bother posting because no matter what you say or do others put words into your mouth and make out it's someone else doing the talking for you.

It's that simple.

Comment

Drama queen.
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

So who did tell you that PS was on a cut of a transfer fee?
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Pete, you shouldn't bother posting because no matter what you say or do others put words into your mouth and make out it's someone else doing the talking for you.

It's that simple.

Ah, didums!

Comment

Working...
                                X