No announcement yet.

Put your money on wise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably mean keeping Anisworth in number 2. He'll be the next Frank Sibley and be the assistant for years under various different managers, every so often being given temporary charge.
    Well, possibly.

Comment

Haven't got a major problem with Wise, probably coz I have regarded him as a QPR supporter playing for Chelsea. His record is pretty good and history tells us that when we have a great period in our history there is an ex-Chelsea player involved. Bridges,Sexton,Venables, Webb, Wickes plus others.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No bs i read somewhere that Gavin Pea**** is training to be a priest/monk so doubt it would be him
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Who gives a damn about his past FA charges, yeah like we're whiter than white of course.... lets ask the Chinese FFS!

AS for supposed ex R as no. 2.... well Wise would obvioulsy have to rubber stamp any choice, so most likely for me would be Gavin Pea**** who played with him at Chelsea and went on to become a QPR favourite also... no idea what he's up to now though????

Personally i think if you get Wise you need to get the Wise Poyet combo as they compliment each other it would appear and have great susccess together,
          I think I read somewhere that Gavin Pea**** is a priest now?

edit: must have been typing that at the same time as Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            The name I was told was 10000% NOT Les,don't want to get into a name game but it wasn't Les that was offered the job,not to say that won't change if the original target is not acquired
            It´s Glenn Roeder...right?

Comment

To the guy that said about reading the mail,i don't read the mail thanx,like i said 1st time around,a few ppl on here no my sources for fact as i have made certain statements b4 regarding things about QPR and they have all been 100% spot on so i wouldn't say it on a whim,the wise thing could be blown out of the water in 1 day,the board are in no rush to make an appoitment now,BUT like i said having spoken to v important ppl in the game this is the way its looking............as previously said...we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                To the guy that said about reading the mail,i don't read the mail thanx,like i said 1st time around,a few ppl on here no my sources for fact as i have made certain statements b4 regarding things about QPR and they have all been 100% spot on so i wouldn't say it on a whim,the wise thing could be blown out of the water in 1 day,the board are in no rush to make an appoitment now,BUT like i said having spoken to v important ppl in the game this is the way its looking............as previously said...we will see
                Thanks Ric-Roc. Any news on any player arrivals/departures?

Comment

Na sorry S.P.C. no news at all,if i do i will inbox u mate

Comment

Working...
                  X