Put your money on wise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put your money on wise!

Now the few people on here who know me personally know my sources are v v good not to mention influential sources (not necessarily at QPR) & have been told D.W. Will be offered the job with him offering an ex QPR player the position of his number 2,so forget LDC it will not happen!

All I can say is at this point there has been 100% contact between QPR & DW,so ppl we all have our views and personal opinions but if this comes true as I have been told it will give the man a chance,we are not going to get a top top manager so let's be realistic & give him a chance.

For your info the ex player is only 50/50 about taking up the offer as in his own words the club is in turmoil & no one knows wether they are coming or going...

Watch this space

Fantastic, a little hooligan managing the team. I can't wait for that. He lived not far from me when he was growing up, little bleeder always causing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Now the few people on here who know me personally know my sources are v v good not to mention influential sources (not necessarily at QPR) & have been told D.W. Will be offered the job with him offering an ex QPR player the position of his number 2,so forget LDC it will not happen!

All I can say is at this point there has been 100% contact between QPR & DW,so ppl we all have our views and personal opinions but if this comes true as I have been told it will give the man a chance,we are not going to get a top top manager so let's be realistic & give him a chance.

For your info the ex player is only 50/50 about taking up the offer as in his own words the club is in turmoil & no one knows wether they are coming or going...

Watch this space
      Should this thread now be locked and then deleted and the reinstated?

Seriously though I suspect you are hinting at Les Ferdinand as the potential number 2?

Comment

Ferdinand is at Spurs, as a coach isn't he?.
        My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Les Ferdinand being offered more than he's on a Spurs? I heard that money was the only reason he moved northwards.

Comment

Thats out of order Archie. Les was VERY loyal to QPR. He could of gone alot sooner and he was the reason we stayed in the top flight 4 as long as we did, so u couldn't blame him 4 moving 2 a bigger club.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wouldn't be the 'wisest' of decisions imo.

Gee i crack myself up sometimes.
              Bring back Wardy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Thats out of order Archie. Les was VERY loyal to QPR. He could of gone alot sooner and he was the reason we stayed in the top flight 4 as long as we did, so u couldn't blame him 4 moving 2 a bigger club.
                I remember watching Sky Sports News when it was announced that he would be a coach under Harry at Spurs and he was asked 'why move in to management now'? His reply was along the lines of 'Who wouldn't want to go back to Spurs, they have the best fans, manager and they are the only team for me'.

I can see the loyalty to QPR just shining through.

Comment

So we sack Sousa for Wise?

If this is true, it clearly outlines the boards intentions.

Laughable if it happens, and very worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                    I remember watching Sky Sports News when it was announced that he would be a coach under Harry at Spurs and he was asked 'why move in to management now'? His reply was along the lines of 'Who wouldn't want to go back to Spurs, they have the best fans, manager and they are the only team for me'.

I can see the loyalty to QPR just shining through.
                    I know, you'd expect him to say "I hate the ####, always have, worst fans in the country, total ####, the lot of them."

Comment

As I understand, Les only works 2 mornings a week at Spurs. Might be option. Prefer Poyet though

Comment

The name I was told was 10000% NOT Les,don't want to get into a name game but it wasn't Les that was offered the job,not to say that won't change if the original target is not acquired
                        Last edited by Ric-Roc; 14-04-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Hate to say it but,Wise and Poyet could be a good move. (puts on tin hat for incoming!)
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            The name I was told was 10000% Les,don't want to get into a name game but it wasn't Les that was offered the job,not to say that won't change if the original target is not acquired

Does Ainsworth count as an ex-player as I think he is the one the fans would want as a Number 2.

Comment

What are the current odds of Wise??
                              rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Working...
                              X