No announcement yet.

Flavio, your a C***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish that flavio would pay more attention to the fans.
    where is the fans consultation on matters important to us all??

Remember this quote:
    “I don’t want everybody telling me what I need to be doing. People believe the club is owned by the fans but it’s only a few that put their money down. For the rest of the people, it’s easy to criticise when they maybe spend £20.” - Flavio Briatore

The man needs to show some humility once in a while IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
      i wish that flavio would pay more attention to the fans.
      where is the fans consultation on matters important to us all??

Remember this quote:
      “I don’t want everybody telling me what I need to be doing. People believe the club is owned by the fans but it’s only a few that put their money down. For the rest of the people, it’s easy to criticise when they maybe spend £20.” - Flavio Briatore

The man needs to show some humility once in a while IMHO.
      As I said above, Flavio is from the world of Formula 1 where everything is done in secret and team fanbases do not exist (apart from the Tifosi at Ferrari). Don't think he understands the whole rabid football fan thing, hopefully he is getting there though after the last week.

A bit of transparency from the club would be nice as well, did anyone else find the sudden flurry of club statements (complete with factual inacurracies) just a little bit embarrasing.....
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Sorry Myu was this aimed at me???

I think Briatore could be a success but it will take time because he doesn't know the sport.
        I must admit, I was puzzled by that also. Did seem to miss your point.

Comment

Agreed guys

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
            Don't really think that the fans singing this want Flavio to leave, what they want is for Flavio to be a bit more in touch with the fans.
            Not singling you out fella but calling him a 'C U Next Tuesday' is really showing him how we want him to be more in touch with us the supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Not singling you out fella but calling him a 'C U Next Tuesday' is really showing him how we want him to be more in touch with us the supporters.
              Yeah but allegedly it is a friendly term used amongst muckers, as used by a certain sporting director to describe a certain former manager, innit....
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
              X