No announcement yet.

Fan on the pitch made me laugh.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan on the pitch made me laugh.........

Given the 'tension' of the day the club seemed to have employed a load more stewards. In the last few minutes there were loads around the pitch.

Anyway, as we got the winner and as the players went crazy, a fan ran completely across the pitch and jumped on them. Took the dopey stewards an eternity to realise when there were loads of them!

Can think of a few games where we've jumped on the pitch when we've scored! Port Vale away, Brentford away and Barnsley away!

Oh yeah, anyone else notice the Sheff Wed fan get carted off after they scored their penalty. God knows why he jumped on the pitch! Not exactly an important game and he'll probably get a ban now! Hardly worth it!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Given the 'tension' of the day the club seemed to have employed a load more stewards. In the last few minutes there were loads around the pitch.

Anyway, as we got the winner and as the players went crazy, a fan ran completely across the pitch and jumped on them. Took the dopey stewards an eternity to realise when there were loads of them!

Can think of a few games where we've jumped on the pitch when we've scored! Port Vale away, Brentford away and Barnsley away!

Oh yeah, anyone else notice the Sheff Wed fan get carted off after they scored their penalty. God knows why he jumped on the pitch! Not exactly an important game and he'll probably get a ban now! Hardly worth it!
    I don't want to rock the boat, but surely the same will apply to the QPR fans?

Comment

Yeah I clocked him on the pitch..he actually looked the spitting image of someone sitting in Ellerslie that i know! Surely he didnt come across from E Road did he?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

is that worth a ban?
        if he wanted a ban he should've run into the owls end and smacked beer guts standing there....

Comment

any1 know what happens when you get nicked off the pitch
          do you jus get thrown out of is it off to the old bill station ?
          And it's queens park rangers:boss:

Comment

wen i left the ground i saw him in an police van , poor lad

Comment

Scott the lad in the dennis kit that ran the pitch, got on the pitch by r block in line with the penalty area i think.

Comment

depends if club demand the ban i suppose....foolhardy not a thug

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                  Scott the lad in the dennis kit that ran the pitch, got on the pitch by r block in line with the penalty area i think.
                  LOL, was probably the same dude then..I saw him at half time in Ellerslie near the R Block.

How the heck did he get over there so quickly??

Sign him up!
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He was pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      Yeah I clocked him on the pitch..he actually looked the spitting image of someone sitting in Ellerslie that i know! Surely he didnt come across from E Road did he?
                      He ran from R block he was sat the other side of the steps from where i was sitting, 2 security guys just stood there as he ran across the pitch as if they didn't know what to do, a couple of us gave them "your getting sacked in the morning" they weren't impressed ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X