So who are the booers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are the booers

So, i and many others have posted on here about how negative it is to boo, but quite a lot of people continue to boo and believe it is their right to do so whilst some suggest that it should not have a negative impact. Far from it in fact , it should have the opposite effect.

Do you boo ? If so, what do you expect to achieve ?
    Secondly, would you boo someone else you love (say a son/daughter) that was playing football if they were not playing very well ?

I am obviously anti-booing, however, i would ask that people respect the booers that are big enough to come on here and explain themselves.

Originally posted by conners View Post
    so, i and many others have posted on here about how negative it is to boo, but quite a lot of people continue to boo and believe it is their right to do so whilst some suggest that it should not have a negative impact. Far from it in fact , it should have the opposite effect.

Secondly, would you boo someone else you love (say a son/daughter) that was playing football if they were not playing very well ?

I am obviously anti-booing, however, i would ask that people respect the booers that are big enough to come on here and explain themselves.
    100% jfish not a booer

Comment

not a boo-er!

Comment

So, i and many others have posted on here about how negative it is to boo, but quite a lot of people continue to boo and believe it is their right to do so whilst some suggest that it should not have a negative impact. Far from it in fact , it should have the opposite effect.

do you know how to do one of them polls?

If not Pete, Myu can you set one up?

Comment

would you boo someone else you love (say a son/daughter) that was playing football if they were not playing very well ?
          depends if they are getting paid...........

Comment

Just because you have a right to do something, doesn't mean it is constructive, helpful or will make any difference to do so.

If fellow R's fans find that booing is the only way they can express themselves, well, I find that just as depressing as the standard of football on offer at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              I think the point was, if you were related to Ramage and you was a Rangers fan, would you boo him??

ps, i am not saying you are related to Ramage.

Comment

i think its more of a baa and comes from most of the fans in Q and R block probably from row Q or R up to the back of course i only say that cos its true

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  I think the point was, if you were related to Ramage and you was a Rangers fan, would you boo him??

ps, i am not saying you are related to Ramage.
                  i think the point was would we do it to a releative...nothing to do with being related to a player.

Comment

Quaz, do you boo ?

Lets say you have a child that plays football. They make the premiership, you go and watch them and they are booed. Do you think your child would benefit from that?

Comment

i think the point was would we do it to a releative...nothing to do with being related to a player.
                      ok, crossed wires or fins as i am a fish

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
                        i think its more of a baa and comes from most of the fans in Q and R block probably from row Q or R up to the back of course i only say that cos its true
                        deepseahoop, i wish you were right, but, i was in the South Africa Road stand on Tuesday night and would say the proportion in that stand booing was not significantly different to Q and R block.

Comment

I've actually recorded the booing from recent games and have a sent it to the club. They will be playing it over the pa system instead of starwars and pigbag.

At last ,the club are doing something positive to get the fans back onside

Comment

Quaz, do you boo ?

Lets say you have a child that plays football. They make the premiership, you go and watch them and they are booed. Do you think your child would benefit from that?
                            firstly i don't boo.....

but on the other hand if my child was earning shed loads and not actually putting in the performances to warrant the wage then they would be told in no uncertain terms.

if people cannot take criticism and learn from it then they shouldn't expect large wages.

Comment

well thats encouraging or not

Comment

Working...
                              X