when are these signings gonna come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when are these signings gonna come

getting a bit annoyed and bored by it all tbh , we need to spice up the dressing room sooner rather than later cos the seasons all gone a bit stale. we need the club to give us a reason to raise the atmosphere levels. GIVE US SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SHOUT ABOUT. also any more news about new developments in the transfer market that arent common knowledge to everyonre, come on QBP get your contacts going.

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    getting a bit annoyed and bored by it all tbh , we need to spice up the dressing room sooner rather than later cos the seasons all gone a bit stale. we need the club to give us a reason to raise the atmosphere levels. GIVE US SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SHOUT ABOUT. also any more news about new developments in the transfer market that arent common knowledge to everyonre, come on QBP get your contacts going.
    something positive. How about Antonio German? I'm looking forward to see him more than say cousin or Windass. As for qbp, don't massage his ego anymore, his stats are shocking. Eggyhoop is your man

Comment

Windass .lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Windass .lol
        Thats what i thought. apparentley pete reckons he was seen at harlington this morning

Comment

The 12th of never...
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

15 days to go mate, the only positive thing i can tell you at the moment is giannis and harts phones are none stop with agents who have players out of contract in the summer, and have been loads of intrest in a lot of our squad can see a lot of the dead wood going. a couple of new faces can freshen everything up, i still feel positive
            i love jan transfer window especially the last day of the window.

Comment

Yes because last January was soooooooo interesting...
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                Yes because last January was soooooooo interesting...
                remind me mate cant remeber were we quiet?

Comment

Working...
                X