Booing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    I got gearys number!!!! friend of a friend and all that..
    Ask him when he is going back to school, didn't like that on Tuesday !!
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Who is the people that boo the team? Is it young troublemakers?
      Anyway those who do should be banned from Loftus Road for life!!

They can go and support another team.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
        Who is the people that boo the team? Is it young troublemakers?
        Anyway those who do should be banned from Loftus Road for life!!

They can go and support another team.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil:
        when people pay over the odds to see players that get paid bundles to basicaly turn out and prance around then you are entitled to your opinion. freedom of speech will prevail. in the present financial climate(i.e. lots of people are struggling) the last thing they want to do is waste money...so paying the money as prem teams charge to see 2nd rate footy is a liberty. shift the blame(i blame the present crew as well) as much as you want but the players need to get out of their beemers/mercs etc and shoulder a huge part of our troubles...pro players my ####. saying that i have been a rangers fan for 30 odd years..BOO THE TEAM IF YOU PLEASE..YOU PAY FOR THE PRIVELIGE!!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I don't boo rangers players or staff although i do sometimes feel like it, because as someone else mentioned it only lowers their moral so why do it?
          But i will admit to booing opponents players etc. I think away players expect that though.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

would never boo another player from another team unless he has smashed one of ours or he has done a wrong one(excpt paul ince..ol trafford..95..cause he's a ****). worry about in house first
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
            X