Sort of relates to Rangers mods please leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of relates to Rangers mods please leave

Not just us then.....Leicester fans. could be lifted from our board and probably every teams board.

Anyone Else Sick to Death of Their Own Fans' Negative Attitude?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm talking about doing incredibly well in the league, then on the back of a poor performance which you still managed to get a point from, some of your fans saying other teams have found us out. The manager/players aren't good enough. Saying we should be doing as well as sides who have spent 3 times as much as us etc. and these faults have been happening all season, despite them beating an excellent side emphatically just 2 games a go.

This has annoyed me for a while, but some of our fans' reaction to the Ipswich game (not on here) was as if we were bottom of League Two. Booing our own players at 1-0 down after 20 ****ing minutes when you're 5th in the league with a game in hand having just been promoted!

Sometimes I have no idea why some people watch football, how can people like that enjoy football? I actually think some fans want their own team to fail just so they can have a good moan at times.

Romford spot on mate we are 10th in the league and not bottom 3 , so we must get behind the team and the manager . Richie

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
      Romford spot on mate we are 10th in the league and not bottom 3 , so we must get behind the team and the manager . Richie
      Got to admit i did hurl abuse at Hart on Tuesday when he subbed Faulin,however it shows our fans are no better or worse than other teams .

Comment

Thats understandable romford everyone can show there frustration , but some fans have to realise that Mr Hart was the only one who would take the job on , we are 10th in the league a fews wins and we could be back in the mix . Every team has there bad patch in the season and we are having ours now , so i will be right behind the team until the end of the season . Richie

Comment

I agree - but to be honest i can't see us winning again this month and then we face a tricky game at peterbrough away first week of feb

Comment

Trouble is Richie it's our second bad patch this season!
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Very true , but it can only get better cant it ?

Comment

Trouble is, we saw the expecatations

You don;t mind if

Flavio comes in and says "look this club is financially secure, lets have a bit of fun, we won't up season ticket prices and lets enjoy the ride and you never know"

trouble is he mocks

The £20 supporter, wants to turn it into a Boutique Club, changes everything good about the club and promises champions league football in 4 years. That really p.isses people off when it doesn't come off...
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

does anyone know how much the owners have spent in the time they have been here .

Comment

On positive note, I cant remember the last time QPR played well (Probably Coventry) yet still only four points off the play-offs still time for things to turn around!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      Not just us then.....Leicester fans. could be lifted from our board and probably every teams board.

Anyone Else Sick to Death of Their Own Fans' Negative Attitude?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      I'm talking about doing incredibly well in the league, then on the back of a poor performance which you still managed to get a point from, some of your fans saying other teams have found us out. The manager/players aren't good enough. Saying we should be doing as well as sides who have spent 3 times as much as us etc. and these faults have been happening all season, despite them beating an excellent side emphatically just 2 games a go.

This has annoyed me for a while, but some of our fans' reaction to the Ipswich game (not on here) was as if we were bottom of League Two. Booing our own players at 1-0 down after 20 ****ing minutes when you're 5th in the league with a game in hand having just been promoted!

Sometimes I have no idea why some people watch football, how can people like that enjoy football? I actually think some fans want their own team to fail just so they can have a good moan at times.
                      Without doubt this is spreading across football and mostly because the fans and players are just so far apart now due to the astronomical wages, which are slowly killing the game.
                      Because they earn lets say 6k a week playing average football in Championship/League 1 the average fan cannot any longer relate to this and when you pay £25 to see the game and everything that gets added to that, the palyers are expected to perform week in week out.
                      Booing will only push these boundaries further apart though, as we are clearly experiencing at Rangers, regarding Rowlands stance etc etc
                      Unfortunately though I can only see it getting worse, fans are drifting away now every week from all clubs.
                      You only need look at attendances in the 3rd of the cup to see the magic is fading.

Comment

Working...
                      X