Proof Of Fault Of Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof Of Fault Of Goals

First Goal: Borrowdale was tight to centre forward, Akos ball-watching. As ball went to far player, Borrowdale went from his own man to try to close down. Akos nowhere near where he shold have been. Anyone blaming Borrowdale for this goal is blatantly lying. Watch the video.

(Gorkss header cleared off line - cross by Borrowdale).

Second Goal: Borrowdale again had two players tomark He came to the most dangerous player (nearest the centre) and the ball was played to the other one. Again, anyone claiming this was Borrowdale's fault is blatantly talking absolute rubbish. Again, watch the vid. Where was the wide midfielder who is supposed to track back in that situation? Why did 3 defenders go towards the person crossing the ball, leaving Borrowdale on one. Cerny should have saved it.

Third Goal: Borrowdale slips (amidst the embarrassing chants), Stewart is not close enough to his man, they score. Yep, Borrowdale partly to blame, but probably a little unlucky to slip as well.

I wish people would get off his back as if he is a scapegoat for their frustrations. Hopefully the highlights have clearly shown he was not to blame for the first two goals as some people have ignorantly been saying.

How about watching with a balanced view instead of picking on a player for no reason.

3rd goal was his mistake..

But, it had to come that mistake and now it gives plenty ammunition.

Trouble is Sousa layed the foundation for the belief Borrowdale is cr.ap by loaning him to Brighton. Its never going to shift now, shame but thats the way it is..If he had started under him, when signed we wouldn't be having to defend him now
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's all Sousa fault as usual. Not the fact that we bought a left back that couldn't get a game for a struggling Coventry side? Not as bad as some suggests but not as good as you seem to think imho. Average

Comment

To be fair, he played all his career under Dowie
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Stedders, in my opinion I think Borrowdale should be marking Williamson. Stewart(or Leigertwood who was marking Stewart?) should be marking the centre forward(as Gorkss did with his man). Not scapegoating Borrowdale, he's just as average as Ramage and Stewart. Who's to blame? Defence has been like this all season so Jim and John has to take some of the blame, the players for beeing found out as average and injuries to defensive midfielders(Rowly especially). Personally I blame Flavio ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
            Stedders, in my opinion I think Borrowdale should be marking Williamson. Stewart(or Leigertwood who was marking Stewart?) should be marking the centre forward(as Gorkss did with his man). Not scapegoating Borrowdale, he's just as average as Ramage and Stewart. Who's to blame? Defence has been like this all season so Jim and John has to take some of the blame, the players for beeing found out as average and injuries to defensive midfielders(Rowly especially). Personally I blame Flavio ;)
            Lol. Thing is, if a centraly placed player is left unmarked, then Borrowdale has no choice but to venture inside and mark, as that player is the most dangerous. So maybe it wasn't his man, but he was actually doing someone else's job. So you're right, but it seems Borrowdale gets slaughteredfor trying to mop up other defenders' mess...

Pete - you have a point. I was at the Aldershot game pre-season, and Borrowdale looked a little stal but not bad, and people were writing on here before the end of the game that he was useless. It would be funny if it were any other club, but it shows that some people on here just have an agenda or look for a scapegoat. I can honsetly say I have no agenda other than for QPR to do well. I am not bitter, nor do I have any axe to grind, but I think the board has become a battlefield for different factions, and it is a real shame.

I blame Scott.

Comment

Working...
            X