Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBP who's heading out the door

Pete,

I guess they need to balance the books, who's the smart money on for a departure??

Boo

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Pete,

I guess they need to balance the books, who's the smart money on for a departure??

Boo
    vine

Comment

Gp with a bit of luck

Comment

Why direct it at c club pete?
        Your guess is as good as his. Simply place "probably" or "looks like" in front of your guess, add a winky to finish and your done. If it doesn't come off don't worry, "things change in football".
        Thank you, your ITK training is complete.

Oh and if your ready for the advanced ITK training, you can really show how clever u are by saying it in percentage terms! E.g "in percentage terms I'd say 8/10"..

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          Gp with a bit of luck
          Along with Briatore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not "c club Pete", thought I would give it a go !! Think I was actually sitting in w12 for the record. I wasn;t with the big wigs!!
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just seen the goals.
              Did we even have a left back playing all down our left hand side and borrowdale I only saw once where the f uck was he? Like I have said from day 1 he has NO positional sense.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

you should have seen gorkss last night

:horror::victory::cry:
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Typical Pete respons. Always defending Borrowdale. Something to do with Gianni buying him/Sousa(and 99,5% of Rangers fans) not rating him?

The highlights speak for themselves. Borrowdale was out of position for their 2 first goals, and goal number 3...well that was shocking

Probably a nice guy, decent enough footballer, but not good enough for a promotion chasing team I'm afraid

Comment

in regards to borrowdale, the same person brought in Gorkss ..

So really your argument is a side argument.

In relation to Borrowdale he has played well and made one mistake. Said, that fans would wait for it and we got it against Sheffield United, it has taken him quite a while to make one rickett.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                      who's the smart money on for a departure??
                      Most of the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        in regards to borrowdale, the same person brought in Gorkss ..

So really your argument is a side argument.

In relation to Borrowdale he has played well and made one mistake. Said, that fans would wait for it and we got it against Sheffield United, it has taken him quite a while to make one rickett.
                        So Dowie didn't bring in any of his players? Should have known

It isn't the one rickett I'm worried about(everyone can have one of those), it's his inability to close down players and his positional play(as shown by the 2 first Sheff.Utd goals). Played well you say? Well we havent kept a cleen sheet in ages and won ONCE in 3 months. Well is quite a statement. He's average

In his defence, he's not helped by the fact that Buzsaky is beeing played infront of him.

Our defensive play has been dreadful all season. Last year under Dowie and Sousa we played to our strenghts, and we were solid at the back. We desperatly need 2 quality fullbacks. Gorkss and Connolly have shown for the last 2 seasons that they can play at this level. Stewart is too inconsistent, and Hall is injury prone and past it

Comment

Gorkss is over-rated, trouble is when we lose its easy to point the finger at borrowdale or ramage??

To be fair, Stewart and Gorkss were the poorest last night in defence..

To answer your question, don't know whats gone wrong with the defence, its basically the same personnel apart from Delaney. For me its a confidence thing and not having Mahon in front of them, but then again, what do I know??

Comment

Gorkss is over-rated, trouble is when we lose its easy to point the finger at borrowdale or ramage??

To answer your question, don't know whats gone wrong with the defence, its basically the same personnel apart from Delaney. For me its a confidence thing and not having Mahon in front of them, but then again, what do I know??
                            just seen the higlights and looks like borrowdale is at fault for the first 2 utd goals

Comment

Over-rated...Our best player last season in many peoples opinion(you seem to think the opposite on just about anything anyway) and who has been better then him this season??? Voted MOM on several occasions :chill:

Mahon? Some seems to think his injury is the main reason why it all went wrong. Give me a break. When everyone was fit he was 5th choice in midfield. Got back in the side because on injuries and suspensions. In our "good" games against Cardiff, Chelsea, Newcastle, Barnsley, Reading he wasnt even in the side!!! He was ok vs Preston and very good up at Derby but that's about it

Comment

Working...
                              X