A desperate idea, but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A desperate idea, but..

...if we have no budget to buy anybody can't we flog most of our squad in an "everything must go" deal? If we offered three or four of our rubbish players to a club in return for one of their half decent ones, isn't there a slight chance a Peterborough, S****horpe or Leeds might be tempted (thus allowing us to reduce our wage bill too)? OK, so to us Hall, Stewart, Ramage etc are not great players, but wd a smaller, struggling club take the same view?
    It was a telling little snippet that Buz is the only player at our club who has apparently excited even mild interest in the transfer window so far. To me the only players we actually own that I wd categorically refuse to consider shipping out are Connolly, Gorks, Buz, Routledge and Legs. Rowlands, Mahon and Cook are obviously unsellable even if we wanted to owing to their injuries. Balanta I wd rather loan out as no point selling him for peanuts yet. But everyone else for me cd be dangled as carrots (some more appetising than others, I concede). Might not Hogan or Vine, for instance, excite even a modicum of interest? And if I organise a skip, can someone plse clear Agyman off the premises? Cheers.

nice in theory but id say we'd only raise £47.36p for our squad!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

great argument.

other than the fact the only players that any other club would consider signing are those that you would never want to let go.

Other than that-great idea.

Comment

well if another club really wouldn't want three of our players it doesn't say much for the buying strategy of our club, does it? ive defended paladini over many things but the more you look at it the more questionable some of his purchases seem.

Comment

paladini is beyond reproach

he saved our club

Comment

Working...
          X