Buying my ticket last night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying my ticket last night....

Me and my mate loyal supporters and season ticket holders ask for a bronze upper loft ticket for £10.

The fella says to me "sold out im afraid".... I just laughed, and said you have got to be joking!!

Just another scandal of our lovely club trying to squeeze another fiver out of my pocket, so i end up having to buy two £15 tickets and then see that rubbish...

Maybe everyone was buying the bronze tickets then moving over to the gold sections? But what a **** take.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

thats a disgrace.. i am more annoyed now:scorn:

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Me and my mate loyal supporters and season ticket holders ask for a bronze upper loft ticket for £10.

The fella says to me "sold out im afraid".... I just laughed, and said you have got to be joking!!

Just another scandal of our lovely club trying to squeeze another fiver out of my pocket, so i end up having to buy two £15 tickets and then see that rubbish...

Maybe everyone was buying the bronze tickets then moving over to the gold sections? But what a **** take.
      Strange, i paid £10 for a Silver Ellerslie ticket, so what exactly was the pricing?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Had the same but as I had been caught at the Accrington game, I just got one in the Paddock and had a good time abusing that idiot Blackwell and the rest of the anti football team from Sheffield.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Strange, i paid £10 for a Silver Ellerslie ticket, so what exactly was the pricing?
          Well as far as i knew it, it said on the website upper loft bronze 10 pounds!

Thats what i asked for, the lad was a nice chap, and he knew i knew he was talking ****** but he had to stick to his guns!..

If thats what he's been told to do then it aint worth his job not doing it.

Just a shame imo!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Bought mine for £10 at about midday, don't know if they were charging more later.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thats what I did

Seems like you got the same fella I did in the box office :amazing:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=45539

Comment

Working...
              X