Superglue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superglue

The attitude was poor the atmosphere was poor the weather was freezing but the ticket price was fair.
    The biggest query I have about last night was who glued Paul Harts #### to the bench in the dug out.

No emotion from Mr Dead Neck, no rallying the troops......It was a cup tie which we were capable of winning...but where was the online motivation. We waited until the 78th minute for a cup tie tackle and that was Legs blocking in the United half.
    Its an old adage but "Let him know your'e there" used to be the way cup ties were played crunching tackles, slide tackles, keepers taking out their defenders the other teams forwards , taking the ball and leaving a wake of bodies on the floor with some serious effort !!!!

Let him know your'e there.......we might aswell of ....let em know and invite them round for dinner !!!
    Motivation and effort is started from the top and shown on the field.
    For my money last night there was absolutely none of it.:anger:

I wonder if yesterday's two page spread with the Evening Sub-Standard had an effect?

The final two paragraphs said little but said loads. The word IF seemed to loom large when Hart was quoted as saying "IF I am allowed to do things my way the good times will return, IF not who knows?" or words to that effect.

Maybe Hart had a waiters tray wrapped round the back of his head pre match?
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
    X