Hart on Player - I'm stunned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart on Player - I'm stunned!

When asked about German; that's the first the fans would have seen of him.... Hart replied, yep, I was surprised too... it's hard getting round to seeing everyone play.

So, in a nutshell..... he's brought a player on as a sub AND HE'S NOT EVEN SEEN HIM PLAY BEFORE!!!!

I'm all for giving the guy a chance, but that's just totally unacceptable!

I'm really severley peed off.

whether youv'e seen a player or not you have to think he has got to be better than agyemang
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Why if he has seen some of the players didn't he start with them yesterday. A loss in the cup is much easier to take if we had put out the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        When asked about German; that's the first the fans would have seen of him.... Hart replied, yep, I was surprised too... it's hard getting round to seeing everyone play.

So, in a nutshell..... he's brought a player on as a sub AND HE'S NOT EVEN SEEN HIM PLAY BEFORE!!!!

only at QPR....all those saying give Hart a chance...behave:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

Think its more to do with the weather and games being called!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
            whether youv'e seen a player or not you have to think he has got to be better than agyemang
            The worring thing was that he left Agyemang on and took Simpson off. Hoofball is all he seems to know. What a shambles.

Comment

he is totally clueless & inept,pretty much like the clowns who have given him the job. will not be travelling down to any more games while all this rubbish is happening at our club.

Comment

remember when we had iorfa ? and they had to explain the offside rule to him !!! that would take some beating
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

what he probally meant is due to the weather he hasn't seen him play in the reserves but seen him in training?
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                    I could have got my togger out last night in the freezing cold and there would have been more work from it shrivelling up than what Agyemang has put in recently.

As for the manager. I don't know how anyone can see good in a guy who's has a CV like his. A Mr nice guy who's got no nut to grill the players on those performances of late!

Comment

Two differences here

Magilton.. I will lay into them for that and anyone not pulling their weight will know about it..

Hart..Hesitant, seems like he wouldn't say a bad word and a little overawed...

just my opinion of course
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Two differences here

Magilton.. I will lay into for that and anyone not pulling their weight will know about it..

Hart..Hesitant, seems like he wouldn't say a bad word and a little overawed...

just my opinion of course
                        You mean,

Magilton - 'I will smash their faces in for that performance'.

Hart - 'I will give them detention and 100 lines for that performance'.

Comment

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            what he probally meant is due to the weather he hasn't seen him play in the reserves but seen him in training?
                            Yep, that's what I think he means too.

Comment

Maybe the youth coaches talked him up. That is enough reason to go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X