No announcement yet.

If you coulld bring jim back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something overlooked by many regarding Jim's statistics.

Drew with Forest. Good point looking at where they are now.

Drew with Blackpool but gave them a battering.

Drew with Coventry but gave them a battering. But the reality is we wiped the floor with those two and were unlucky to come away with just a point. Should have been six points not two. Just unlucky.

Everyone looks on these as poor results but in hindsight they were pretty good results. If anyone says a point against Forest and Blackpool now is a bad result they need a head examination . IMO.

They use these results as a club to bash Magilton over the head with but they were pretty decent performances and a point against each is no disgrace. Totally overlooked to suit their argument. Magilton was not the best but better than what they think.

Comment

You could also argue just as well that batter as much as you like we couldn't finish teams off or couldn't organise the defence properly to ensure we won.

Magilton was not better than what we think IMO - ask any Ipswich fan.
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

All I can say is he got us playing the best football I have seen down here in many a season and got us to forth which is the highest we have been since the fairy tale take over,
        He’s better than we have now and on the forum Buzz is showing at the moment maybe the wrong man went.
        Bad move in my opinion.
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
        X