Just Back on the Island...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Didn't mean for it to sound so forward in my last message. You know how reading things can come out different as if we were talking over a pint. Appreciate your in depth report which I always like. Just thing we were given a lifeline by the ref and if we never got that your tone would probably be different hence the papering over the crack. Can you imagine what somes take would have been if German score in the last minute!
    That's ok I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes things can come across incorrectly in MB's, so not a problem at all bud.

Apologies if mine came across offensive at all

As for my tone had we not got the penalty, it may have been different. Having said that whether we would have won/lost, I still wouldn't be knocking them for the first half performance... I thought we played well.

Agree with your comment on German, that is how fickle supporters can be. Had that crept in the net, suddenly we are going to be champions in some supporters eyes... I suppose that's how it is isn't it?

I try not to get too carried away with the good or the bad things around the club. One thing is for sure though, we need fans back on side... and whether that comes about through our owners actually COMMUNICATING with us or a signing etc I dont know... but its clear we need something doing and fast.

Comment

Working...
    X