Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body language of our players is really bad..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body language of our players is really bad..

I can't stand players who wear gloves. We had a few wearing gloves. Not one Sheff Utd was wearing gloves.

But when the goals go in it is like a school match with everyone blaming each other and looking so disinterested.

Leigterwood is so quiet it's untrue. A team full of show ponies and none with a set of heart and ********.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

They need to be disciplined

Comment

I would normally agree with you about legiterwood not being Captain material, but only one player geeing everyone up last night and I sat very close to the pitch. It was Legiterwood.

Problem is Blackwell stood the whole game and I think that kinda helps too
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I would normally agree with you about legiterwood not being Captain material, but only one player geeing everyone up last night and I sat very close to the pitch. It was Legiterwood.

Problem is Blackwell stood the whole game and I think that kinda helps too
        It is laughable how you think we will move forward with him in our team. It's ironic we have gone backwards since he has come back into centre mid.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

This has to be the crux of all the problems - players wearing gloves - so simple really surprised this hasn;t been brought up before, ditch the gloves and we will win
          - seemed to work for Sheff Utd:waaaht:

Comment

GOT IT!

Ditch the gloves.

Get the Manager to stand up all game.

Don't boo ineptness of the highest order.

BINGO BANGO BONGO!!! Promotion here we come!!!!

Someone get me the Director of Football on the phone NOW - we've cracked this baby!
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'm sure the bloke serving me a coffee looked at me funny as well.

And he was wearing them hygeine gloves.

It's that kind of body language that really hacks me off!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I can't stand players who wear gloves. We had a few wearing gloves. Not one Sheff Utd was wearing gloves.

But when the goals go in it is like a school match with everyone blaming each other and looking so disinterested.

Leigterwood is so quiet it's untrue. A team full of show ponies and none with a set of heart and ********.
                Bircham used to wear gloves, but that didn't affect his performance, but at least they were Rangers gloves so he was showing his support.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  This has to be the crux of all the problems - players wearing gloves - so simple really surprised this hasn;t been brought up before, ditch the gloves and we will win
                  - seemed to work for Sheff Utd:waaaht:
                  Sheffield Utd don't wear gloves so they can hit people harder, Henderson's first contribution to the game was a forearm smash on Ramage. Pity their heads aren't as hard as Cresswell spent at least 5 minutes rolling around on the floor on two occasions after the ball hit him.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Cerny was wearing gloves as well, the big Jessy.

Comment

did they need gloves ( bar goalie) in the 30s 40s 50 60 70s??
                      i recall john barnes in 8os cos he said he had low blood pressure
                      now its a fashion accessory

ALL PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR BLACK BOOTS WITH NO BLADES
                      NO JEWELLERY BAR WEDDING RING
                      NO HAIR BANDS OR ANY TYPE OR NAME

they should all get a flat fee per lge they are in and anything over that held in escrow until career over...ie if on £10k a week, well it don't cost 10k a week to live to £5k and £5k "banked"....may motivate em!?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Yup. It annoys me, especially Cerny cos he never ruddy uses his ruddy hands.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          did they need gloves ( bar goalie) in the 30s 40s 50 60 70s??
                          i recall john barnes in 8os cos he said he had low blood pressure
                          now its a fashion accessory

ALL PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR BLACK BOOTS WITH NO BLADES
                          NO JEWELLERY BAR WEDDING RING
                          NO HAIR BANDS OR ANY TYPE

they should all get a flat fee per lge they are in and anything over that held in escrow until career over...ie if on £10k a week, well it don't cost 10k a week to live to £5k and £5k "banked"....may motivate em!?
                          been saying this to people at work for a while .also how come Fuller at sjoke is allowed to wear ear-rings thought no jewellery on whilst playing
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                          X