No announcement yet.

Lost Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What geejaybee posted is very sad,and is true of many many supporters.i would suggest forwarding it to the powers that be,but i doubt that they would give two hoots.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      What geejaybee posted is very sad,and is true of many many supporters.i would suggest forwarding it to the powers that be,but i doubt that they would give two hoots.

Thanks rblockells - I did write to Amit Bhatia at the time who seemed to be fronting all these situations,but whilst he acknowledged my letter and was reasonably sympathetic,he didn't address the problem and on the whole seemed relatively unconcerned.He finished by saying,and I quote,"I would like to assure you that QPR supporters are at the forefront of our future plans for the club". Translated that means - "we are relying on mugs like you to pay extortionate prices,way above all the other clubs in the CCC and get nothing in return".

Comment

Lost interest big time getting hart in was the final straw all the teams his managed have more or less been taken to the bottom of the league the guy is a loser yet we still appoint him because he's a yes man and wont get in the way of paladini or question him.

Prices have rocketed and the product as ali russell likes to call it is worse than two years ago, i can see us being in adminstraion this time next year flav will go soon and leave us high and dry and you watch all these prima donner players we have fighting to get out,these players are the real reason i've lost interest they dont care about results theirs no fight all they want is their wages.

Cheers paladini you've put a real good squad together half of them cant believe there luck sitting on 3or4 year contracts and no need to prove themselves what a joke.

To cap it all off we give legs a new contract he's been awful all season yet we reward him.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
          anyone else really starting to lose interest in this club

the board don't care

the players don't care

and now im starting not to care

i left after the third went in yesterday. it wasn't because of the scoreline it was the way they scored. a few years ago i would have never left a game early

there is no way on earth i am paying for a season ticket next year if the club is run the way it is currently

very very unhappy today
          At least I'm not the only one feeling like this.

Comment

and you lot call yourselves fans!!????...........

Joke! Thought I would chuck that in before some **** does.

I was an ardent QPR fan but I woke this morning and my wife who hates football asked me the score and I forgot we even played last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

I was an ardent QPR fan but I woke this morning and my wife who hates football asked me the score and I forgot we even played last night!
              lmfao

Comment

never lose interest just get that sickening feeling that the club will never turn around, and did anyone really fancy us beating sheff utd last night 5,000 suggests not especially with a pathetic defence who could not keep a clean sheet if we were the only team on the pitch, we are just a laughing stock for the tv and radio stations when ever our great club is mentioned, briatore is a total and utter ar.se who ripped the heart out of the club and only when his tangoed head is gone may we start to get it back
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

proper qpr fans will not fall for the spin again unless changes are made i cant see the club selling many season tickets in the summer

Comment

Working...
                  X