Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what qpr need to do asap

apologise as a club for the poor fa cup results for too long

apologise and/or announce the 4 yr project was too hopeful and they will invest heavily in a yth set up to equal many prem lge academies
    install a manager with the "brief" to build a team, the yth set up and allow money and TIME to nurture this investment ( ER WHAT ARSENAL DID SO WELL WITH WENGER)....

ask fans to be patient, mistakes have been made and will be closely checked to avoid repurcussions.
    many qpr fans did not demand instant success, we were told of the 4 yr thing so the CLUB RAISED OUR EXPECTATIONS...
    so reduce season tickets at least 15% asap, win back the fans and TOGETHER work towards going up.

STABILITY is what i ask for, stability.
    we are failing, we will slide down the table as the tean,fanbase,whole gaff is a shambles at the moment because of the never ending chaos on/off the pitch!
    the players need a long hard look at themselves, as they are probably the highest earners in the history of the club and are they really justifying it?

i am prepared to have 4-5 yrs of mid table safety and wait for the results of a proper yth set up and a team ready to go up and survive 12 months.

good post mate

Comment

agreed, there is zero contact between the board and use the supporters. we have no idea what their intentions are any more and this has lead to many fans (me included) becoming completely disillusioned with the whole situation.

Comment

Working...
      X