The Light??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Light??

can anyone see any light at the end of the qpr tunnel??do you ever think we will make it back to the premiership with people who are running the club at the moment?

i have already put a line through this season and am hoping the board finally get the right appointment in the summer and let him do wot he is good at and that is manage the team and be able to bring in his choice of players.

i do think we have to many players at the club that are more than happy to pick up there wages and go home which is a big shame but we do have some outstanding players at this club but for one reason or another things dont seem to be working.something has got to give sooner or later surely??
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

The light at the end of the tunnel will shine one day as the sign that some people have gotten out of the behinds of other people ("club saviours") and are finally facing the harsh reality. This is a horrible play on the word "tunnel" but what is happening to QPR right now is no less horrible. About time for a rude awakening, better late than never.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Get rid of GP. Get in a manager to build the club bottom to top (like Big Sam did at Bolton), and let them get on with it. Fans to suddenly grow brains and be patient.

Comment

im more than happy to be patient.i just dnt think the club hae made any right appointments for managers as we have found out as none of them have lasted longer than 6months or so.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
        X