Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

Well done for those booing when Faurlin went off, sitting by the dugout I saw his face as he went off and he thought people were booing him. I spoke to him on facebook chat earlier and i said "well played mate" and he said "i dont know when i substituted they killed me" and i had to explain who we was booing and why, I dont know how much of it he understood but he said thank you before he went offline (no we didnt speak much). I know Hart is a **** but booing while a young forgein player is bein subbed is a bit silly.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Balls! :( Though I didn't boo, awful he thinks that!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
      Well done for those booing when Faurlin went off, sitting by the dugout I saw his face as he went off and he thought people were booing him. I spoke to him on facebook chat earlier and i said "well played mate" and he said "i dont know when i substituted they killed me" and i had to explain who we was booing and why, I dont know how much of it he understood but he said thank you before he went offline (no we didnt speak much). I know Hart is a **** but booing while a young forgein player is bein subbed is a bit silly.
      People were booing the decision to take him off I do believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
        Balls! :( Though I didn't boo, awful he thinks that!
        I know, i told him he is my favorite player, hopefully he understood what i said to him and knows we was booing Hart and not him. He did say thank you so i am hoping he at least got the idea.
        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
          People were booing the decision to take him off I do believe.
          Yes i do know that, hence why i had to explain to him...

Comment

Faurlin didnt know that
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I'm sure someone at the club must have told him the reason for the booing.

Comment

1. Maybe some of the thickheads who boo might start to realise it does no good whatsover, as not only is it counter-productive but it can easily be misunderstood. I really feel sorry for Faurlin and emabarrassed by the boos and chants.

2. The decision to take him off wasn't bad, Faulin was having a very quiet game and we needed to change things. He is a classy player but very young and that position cannot take passengers. Him and legs were going missing a lot. When Buzz went in there we looked a different side.
                Last edited by Stedders; 13-01-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Stedders, im sorry but Faurlin was one of our better players late night and that aint saying much so how you can say he was have a quiet game i dont know unless you werent there, and as for buzz he just aint doing it and has not been doing it all season for every good game he has there are 12 games that he is cack.

should of got rid of buzz and stuck with Magilton.

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                    Stedders, im sorry but Faurlin was one of our better players late night and that aint saying much so how you can say he was have a quiet game i dont know unless you werent there, and as for buzz he just aint doing it and has not been doing it all season for every good game he has there are 12 games that he is cack.

More and more i'm thinking the same
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I was there, thanks. Faurlin was not at his best. I rate him but I honestly thought he didn't do much at all.

How many goals has Faulin scored this season? How many has Buzz scored. If Buzz is played in his proper position he is fantastic. You give Faurlin leeway on a weak performance last night, but you expect Buzz to perform miracles, by the sound of it.

Comment

Agree with Stedders, was the right substiution we looked a much better side for it. Football is a team game Buzacky (so poor that he scored 1 assist for the other) really drove the team forward. I like Faurlin a lot he played some nice stuff last night but he does not drive forward and the sacrifice made us a more attacking outlet

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          More and more i'm thinking the same
                          i dnt think either of them should of stayedto be honest.
                          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

could try out my ropey spanish on fb!!

Comment

I agree.

Faurlin was the best player on the pitch for us last night.

Also agree about Buz. He's done a lot of damage to this club and undone a lot of hard work by the last incumbents. The least he could do is pay the fans back by putting in an honest shift on the pitch, but he looks disinterested. I'd ship him out ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X