X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back : That was nasty tonight very nasty

:shocked:

I was sat in R Block tonight and saw this:

Peter Ramage Telling fans to spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion off in R Block, A couple of kids threw a small ball at the lino. People singing spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion of to portsmouth and you dont know what you are doing (which is true) to Paul Hart. Also spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion of Briatorie. Also I told ****s to spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion off themselves over in QU. Wow that was nasty tonight. So much more I can add to the list which i wont....

The ref and lino were not very good either.

Sheffield United have to be the most ****test team I have ever seen at QPR and I have seen them twice this season. Cheating and timewasting *******s.

Lost faith in Cerny, Borrowdale needs to go.

"spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion"

Sounds nasty :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

Peter Ramage Telling fans to spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion off in R Block, A couple of kids threw a small ball at the lino. People singing spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion of to portsmouth and you dont know what you are doing (which is true) to Paul Hart. Also spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion of Briatorie. Also I told ****s to spleeny clapper-clawed pumpion off themselves over in QU. Wow that was nasty tonight. So much more I can add to the list which i wont....

Sheffield United have to be the most ****test team I have ever seen at QPR and I have seen them twice this season. Cheating and timewasting *******s.

When will we realise that it's not individuals letting us down, it's the whole team?

They were all as bad as each other tonight, with very few exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post

hope its not catching

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post

Oooooppss forgot I copied and pasted my post from dot.org which now has a swear filter its supposed to say F off.

Comment

At least Nik knew what you was on about

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              When will we realise that it's not individuals letting us down, it's the whole team?

They were all as bad as each other tonight, with very few exceptions.
              Yes I know the rest were **** but those two stood out more of their ****ness to me tongiht.

Faurlin is and was our best player tonight hands down. Was madness subbing him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

Cait is this the same Cerny you were backing to the hilt when i said that Camp was the better keeper? Cerny is up there with the worst keepers i have seen @ Loftus road and it is pretty obvious the defence have no confidence in him whatsoever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                  Cait is this the same Cerny you were backing to the hilt when i said that Camp was the better keeper? Cerny is up there with the worst keepers i have seen @ Loftus road and it is pretty obvious the defence have no confidence in him whatsoever!!!
                  Cerny was very good last season. I'm sorry but Cerny was better than Camp. I didn't think Camp was that good either. He had no commanding of the box. Flapped continuously etc. A good shot stopper other than that average. Cerny is turning into camp part deux.

Comment

hart needs a size eight shoe up his back side

hart needs a size eight shoe, up his back side

Comment

size 8? thats not a shoe thats a canal boat!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Size 8 comes in handy when you travel on a luxury liner and it hits the reefs, you do not have to clamour for a place in the life raft, you just take your shoe off, float in it and wait to be rescued.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                        X