A Positive from Tonigt: Antonio German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Positive from Tonigt: Antonio German

Looked handy. Anyone sitting in the lower loft would have seen how amazing that touch turn and shot was!

He was fantastic. Start him on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
      He was fantastic. Start him on Saturday.
      I'm not sure about that. Thats sounds like a sensible and positive idea to me.

Comment

we will not use youngsters too often because they rely on getting in quick fixes......which must kill team spirit being a permanent signing ousted by a loan one.

Comment

He did more in however long he was on the pitch than any of the other strikers did in the whole game.

I think he will be disappointed not to have scored at the end mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
            He did more in however long he was on the pitch than any of the other strikers did in the whole game.

I think he will be disappointed not to have scored at the end mind you.
            That Bunn fella pulled off an absolute belter of save. German could not have done anything else.

Has anyone seen him regularly for the youth team?

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
              That Bunn fella pulled off an absolute belter of save. German could not have done anything else.

Has anyone seen him regularly for the youth team?
              If I was in his shoes, I'd be disappointed not to have scored.. but he's only a kid. He looked quite lively.. wouldn't mind seeing him given a go up top with Balanta when we have nothing to play for.

Comment

I saw him a season anda half ago for us in the first team, with Balanta, and they both looked sharp. I think we need to be building for the future with players who are ours! If we aren't going to be spending much on transfer fees, let's get back to basics. Youth policy, good team shape and pattern, and building the club up.

That means getting in someone like urbishly, getting rid of Palladini's position, and remembering what it is like to be a football club.

Comment

antonio deserves a shot
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    antonio deserves a shot
                    he had one...the keeper saved it...you must be pished

Comment

I saw him a season anda half ago for us in the first team, with Balanta, and they both looked sharp. I think we need to be building for the future with players who are ours! If we aren't going to be spending much on transfer fees, let's get back to basics. Youth policy, good team shape and pattern, and building the club up.

That means getting in someone like urbishly, getting rid of Palladini's position, and remembering what it is like to be a football club.
                      Spot On.

Curbishley would be a tragic waste of talent at our club. He would need total control over all things football but I doubt he would get it. Tragically I think Paliadini will be around forever.

Comment

Palladini should resign. End of. He has no qualification to be in his position.

Comment

Palladini should resign. End of. He has no qualification to be in his position.
                          He saved us during the Holloway skint years by wheeling and dealing and persuading but he is redundant now with have no financial worries.

Same old argument.

Comment

Working...
                          X