Calling all non boo-ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all non boo-ers

Can you explain as passionate qpr fans how you can sit through 90mins of sh1te and join in the with the negative songs and booing?

look the word supporter up qp3

Comment

Because it doesn't help. Because I actually thought it was an even (if poor quality) match. The songs were pathetic. Especially the one about Hart back to Pompey. The players are human, and I think you can tell they care. Get off their backs or f-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
        Can you explain as passionate qpr fans how you can sit through 90mins of sh1te and join in the with the negative songs and booing?
        Quite simple, I take out my anger on the opposition and their time wasting. It is more constuctive than booing my team and manager.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

As a supporter and season ticket holder I will always back the team, however after paying high prices I have a right as a supporter to voice my opinion. Howcan you not react to a poor performance?? Surely you must think 'this is awful'

Comment

As a supporter and season ticket holder I will always back the team, however after paying high prices I have a right as a supporter to voice my opinion. Howcan you not react to a poor performance?? Surely you must think 'this is awful'
            perhaps just thinking it is a better idea to help the players....coz clearly booing isn't having the effect you want.......

Comment

For the last time it's not the team booed

Comment

your not a supporter mate otherwise you wouldnt boo you would SUPPORT

Comment

For the last time it's not the team booed
                  and that makes it all right then.......you actually tell the players you are not booing them.....:confused:

Comment

Tell that to everyone else inside the ground then, your the minority face it

Comment

are you proud now......hope you are......

Comment

sorry qpr3 theres nothing you can say to me that will make me think its ok to boo, but not sure you even do deep down, well at least i hope so

Comment

Let's face it being a qpr fan is all about the ups and downs but this has gone too far. Passion runs highr in the game and due to the lack of atmosphere nowadays, anything that is heard is negative

Comment

wouldn't it be funny if the players stopped mid game and started booing the crowd for bad support.........

Comment

otherway round sunshine

Comment

Working...
                              X