Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart must win his next game...

... or I smell a sacking coming on

Seriously though, if he looses it and we play badly then I can see us going into a free fall big time.

you think he will last til saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      you think he will last til saturday?
      I wouldn't rule anything out mate.....

Comment

he WILL last,even if we are hammered on saturday,he is with us till may

Comment

thing is, if he is just a stop gap, why wasn't ainsworth or birch/gallen put in charge?

Comment

I cannot believe i am saying this:(:horror::cry:!!

Blackpool and Forest away lose both and fans will be calling for it!! VEry sad state of affairs and probably right to say we should not have given it to him in the first place.

magilton did have the right idea, a bit of passion. Hart does seem a bit dull..
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I would had rathered Bircham and Gallen in charge, at least they played "Pass The Ball".

Comment

conte ex-atalanta coach....??
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Blackpool and Forest away lose both and fans will be calling for it!! VEry sad state of affairs and probably right to say we should not have given it to him in the first place.

hart was mentally washed out from the portsmouth job...should never have jumped into another one so quick...specially with the pressure that is QPR.

Comment

i didnt go tonight - so cannot comment on the game... but from what i have seen.... Hart shouldnt have been appointed in the beginning.... my question is - was he only person interested?

and is it Flavio that interviews all these 2 bob managers?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

That's the problem, he was the wrong appointment everyone could see that! And again we are stuck between a rock and hard place... we can't sack him because no1 will want the job but you can't not sack someone if they aren't good enough!

We won't get anyone anymore though no1 will want this job, this talk of Curbishley... if he takes this job he must be mad!

Comment

iain dowie and magilton were good managers at this level. i love dowie back now, he knew how to get the team fit and play effective football

Comment

I actually feel that if we loose our next two games it will be critical, also without any doubt everyone will be singing HART OUT come next home game...

I know he's only a stop gap manager and I don't think its his fault, in fact I feel for him, but we should had appointed someone else with some knowlege, hell I would rather peter reid for 6 months at this rate!
                          :horror:

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
                            iain dowie and magilton were good managers at this level. i love dowie back now, he knew how to get the team fit and play effective football
                            Dowie would have got us promoted IMO if not last year then this!

Comment

I agree, Dowie, Sousa and Magilton actually did ok, but i'm wondering now if anyone would want the manager job? its unattractive... Manage QPR for 3 months then your sacked with little reason with no fault of your own...

Comment

Working...
                              X