Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE CAREFUL/ What You Wish For

Thats all I ask
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i wish for promotion....

should be "becareful what you sing for"
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Thats all I ask
      do u care to elaborate

Comment

Pete's on the wind up.....

Comment

Has somebody said something to you?

Comment

Exactly my thoughts,GG comes back and signs Bob Malcolm and keeps boning birds up soho hahahahaaha

Comment

I'm asuming Pete means the chants directed @ FB and the fact that he might just walk away and leave us in the poo :horror:

Comment

The puppet master must have spoken !

Comment

You needs somebody to chant at now Sousa's gone

Comment

Unfortunately some people would be glad if he walked away! It may well be a case of you don't know what you've got until it's gone!
                    If he did go then we can forget about pushing for promotion and all the things a lot of fans seem to be taking for granted!

Comment

This is what makes me laugh these *****ic fans must hate success........

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                        This is what makes me laugh these *****ic fans must hate success........
                        after the game some were moaning

personally i was hoarse from singing and completely forgot who owned us mate and didnt care

If you cant enjoy the highs then, honestly, people really need to consider a life change
                        WE WON!!!

Let debate off the pitch tomorrow! Tonight is a CELEBRATION!

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssssss
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Exactly! Some people just love to draw on the negatives,makes you wonder why they bother........

Comment

Wouldnt it be ironic if after wanting Sousa out the next manager absolutley died on his #### and we sacked him after being bottom 3

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                              I'm asuming Pete means the chants directed @ FB and the fact that he might just walk away and leave us in the poo :horror:
                              Personally wouldn't give 2 hoots if FB walked away because i am 99% sure the Bhatia gang with father in laws cash would take control and get us bk to our former glory

SO FOR THE RECORD I AM WISHING AND PRAYING FB SELLS HIS SHARES

Comment

Working...
                              X