No announcement yet.

I'm Not Sure I have The Hart For This Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Pete - we totally dominated Sheffield for the majority of the first half. Should've been a couple of goals to the good by half time.

Why our best player on the night Faurlin was taken off is anyone's guess. Also, why was Simpson taken off when we were chasing a two goal deficit? Seemed bizarre at the time. If anything we should've taken a midfielder or defender off and played the extra forward with an aim of going for it hell for leather.

I don't like the direct play - its completely different to Magilton's passing football.

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
      I agree with Pete - we totally dominated Sheffield for the majority of the first half. Should've been a couple of goals to the good by half time.

Why our best player on the night Faurlin was taken off is anyone's guess. Also, why was Simpson taken off when we were chasing a two goal deficit? Seemed bizarre at the time. If anything we should've taken a midfielder or defender off and played the extra forward with an aim of going for it hell for leather.

I don't like the direct play - its completely different to Magilton's passing football.
      And completely at odds with our best players

Comment

I feel sorry for Hart.
        The latest victim of a shocking reign.

For god sake Flavio........... WAKE UP.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Ive seen us through worse patches and not given up!!

But this time seems so much worse havin had my dreams being bigged up so much!!

I dont want to say im giving up, but i feel drained of any positive attitude towards QPR. Id normally be up for a sing and good banter, but just not at the moment.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

The Answer.

Trust him, leave him alone.... and go sit on a yacht, Flav.

When you pop back, you'll see a 100% improvement.
            FACT.
            Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            AMEN
            Quaz, I hear you Brother! :super_man:

Let us join hands, and pray harder than you've ever prayed before!!
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Quaz, I hear you Brother! :super_man:

Let us join hands, and pray harder than you've ever prayed before!!

might work...we do need devine intervention

Comment

Let me hear you say 'Yeah'

Comment

we were dire..missed numerous half chances
                  they broke and scored, then hit bar
                  we just hoofed hoofed hoofed it
                  yet when wayne got the ball to feet we killed em..but a woeful cross
                  NOT ONE QPR PLAYER IS A LEADER
                  LEGS IS NOT A CAPT AND NOT WORTH A NEW WEALTHY LONG CONTRACT.
                  faurlin was the one hope, he had a few touches and tried to get ball down..
                  the midfield was bypassed and i swear the ball was white only from the snow it kept collecting when hoofed up!!

crap crowd
                  woeful ,non atmosphere

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??
                  ok we got back to 2-3 but by then 1000s had gone and there were only 5780 there....the 780 from cheffy utd...

hart was a managerial disaster of an appointment..a panic
                  gallen/bircham could've gone on for a few more games cos THEY KNOW AND LOVE THIS CLUB.

Comment

surely cheff didnt bring 750 they barely had that for the league game on a saturday

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      we were dire..missed numerous half chances
                      they broke and scored, then hit bar
                      we just hoofed hoofed hoofed it
                      yet when wayne got the ball to feet we killed em..but a woeful cross
                      NOT ONE QPR PLAYER IS A LEADER
                      LEGS IS NOT A CAPT AND NOT WORTH A NEW WEALTHY LONG CONTRACT.
                      faurlin was the one hope, he had a few touches and tried to get ball down..
                      the midfield was bypassed and i swear the ball was white only from the snow it kept collecting when hoofed up!!

crap crowd
                      woeful ,non atmosphere

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??
                      ok we got back to 2-3 but by then 1000s had gone and there were only 5780 there....the 780 from cheffy utd...

hart was a managerial disaster of an appointment..a panic
                      gallen/bircham could've gone on for a few more games cos THEY KNOW AND LOVE THIS CLUB.

Spot on i'm afraid to say - a panic appointment. FFS The guy favours direct football - completely in contrast to what we had under Magilton - yet the players are supposed to fit in with this new brand of football and start playing direct football halfway thru a season. You couldn't make it up!!!!!!

Comment

Agree with what you said Pete. Was in reception before the game and saw the terrible twins from X factor there ...Jedward ....might have done better if we had brought them on

Comment

Surprised Jedward were not signed up:cry:
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

They had a good turn out for the game last night i would say 600 was quite surprised to be honest

Comment

The Answer.

Trust him, leave him alone.... and go sit on a yacht, Flav.

When you pop back, you'll see a 100% improvement.
                              FACT.
                              best post iv ever read on here.

would love to see him as our manager but could it really happen??
                              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of wanting rid of Flavio, but its not working and we need to freshen things up.
                                i think the bandwagon you're thinking of is the 'paladini out' one. but of course you won't be jumping on that - you keep missing it as it rolls past because your head is stuck so far up gianni's #### it's not even funny. rangers are dying a slow death but you refuse to acknowledge the main problem - paladini - because, because, because why? free tickets, drinks in the pub, opportunity to be itk, because he's a nice bloke, because why? WHY????????????????????? in the face of incontrovertible evidence you still refuse to see it. taken over by billionnaires and going backwards, big time. if it wasn't so ****ing tragic it would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X