Where are these players that people said were coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are these players that people said were coming

We need a goal scorer and not folan or cousins who couldn't score in soho, and 4 decent defenders we are shocking at the back not one of them good enough to take us forward and cerny gets worst as the weeks go by
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

"Where are these players that people said were coming"

Do you beleive in santa and the tooth fairy as well
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

QUASHIE was at the game tonight

Cousin is in Africa

One other should be here by the weekend and we might have a defender too.

Criminal though, when we are not playing best one in Connolly !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Get your drift but can not stand bull s.hitters:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger :
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          QUASHIE was at the game tonight

Cousin is in Africa

One other should be here by the weekend and we might have a defender too.

Criminal though, when we are not playing best one in Connolly !!
          Agree, Connolly is a definite starter for me

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            "Where are these players that people said were coming"

Do you beleive in santa and the tooth fairy as well
            What wrong with believing in Santa and the tooth fairy as long as you get something

Comment

If they are the players pete won't hold my breath for us improving one little bit especially as i stated we need a goal scorer and a defence not a over the hill injury prone midfield player

Comment

Give Quashie a chance!!:grimace::grimace::exciting::exciting:

Comment

hope he does great loved him in his younger days he was quality and will never forget his volley against sc.um at home

Comment

Think the natives are getting restless, myself included.

Tbh if we only have Quashie in by Saturday - despite people saying they will reserve judgement till the end of the month - think there will be another strong backlash as we know if we can't pick up points this month (and it's strongly looking that way) many will regard it as another wasted season.

We need players. We need points. Now. No more empty promises.

Comment

Quashie? omfg we still scraping that barrel? to think ive blown a grand on season tickets this year for this crap....

Comment

if i was qaushie wouldnt want to play infront of the boos

Comment

Give quashie, cousin a ####ing chance! They are better than what we have! Get over it, we not gonna sign the kind of players wba and middlesbro have

Comment

Pete

Can you give a name to the 'one who might be here' by the weekend or at least a position

Comment

Still hoping for another striker and a right back..

#Quashie and Cousin are done by all accounts
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X