Defence in pieces and Connolly sat on the bench? MERGED THREADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence in pieces and Connolly sat on the bench? MERGED THREADS

Would love to know Harts reasons behind that one.

Everyone raves about Gorkss, but he was out of position so many times. He looks good because he tries to win everything, but ultimately he never stays in position
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Everyone raves about Gorkss, but he was out of position so many times. He looks good because he tries to win everything, but ultimately he never stays in position
      Although i dont think Gorkss is a bad player i do feel he escapes alot of critism due to being a fans favourite.

I would definitely have him and Connolly at centre back though

Comment

gorkks is not the main problem LACK OF DECENT FULL BACKS IS

Comment

I think Connolly is out of form due his lon time absence?? Glandular fever was it??

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            I think Connolly is out of form due his lon time absence?? Glandular fever was it??
            He hasnt played to be in or out of form though. Even on his bad days he is better then the rest

Comment

ever thought he might be going out of position thinking he has to cover the others who are lacking.....just a thought as many said he was superb last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                ever thought he might be going out of position thinking he has to cover the others who are lacking.....just a thought as many said he was superb last season.
                He was surperb last season and i dont think he is especially bad this season but he does make a few more errors then people let on.

Comment

Think the bigger issue is Cerny.

2nd goal was a disgrace and he just watched the 1st one go in. He has no competition for his place and just looks complacent

Comment

that's because he was covering for the Donkey Borrowdale, both our centre halves are decent players but it is obvious to most that they are not comfortable with Cerny Borrowdale & Ramage, plain & simple really

Comment

pkloft, a mate of mine with me, agrees with you.

Maybe you are right, but Gorkss is the one not keeping the line
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pkloft, a mate of mine with me, agrees with you.

Maybe you are right, but Gorkss is the one not keeping the line
                        he's a very good CH & an international to boot, he's doing what any good CH would do, cover your fullbacks, Borrowdale plays so far up field & doesn;t get back leaving a big hole on our left & with Routledge out there as well your asking for trouble, which showed tonight

i'm sure before Sheff Utd went out Blackwell would have said "just play it down their left, as their left back is "Cack" was he right or what :devil:

Comment

I agree in that I think Gorkks is overrated by a lot of fans! That said he is still our best defender out of the four that played tonight!

Stewart is and always has been a liability! Borrowdale is average on a good day and Ramage is shocking!

Comment

The only defender to show any heart and fight was Gorkks tonight , he won things in the air at least and put himself about , the LB and RB are possibly the worst 2 footballers i have ever seen , although Buzacky was utter dross all night, fell over, didnt try to help Borrowdale, lost the ball , never beat his man etc etc!! To sum it up we were completly shocking after the first goal went in , we looked lost at the back , could;nt pass in midfield ,cant hold the ball up up front, terrible decision making all over the park , Cerny looks lost and his kicking was awful. worst i have seen us for a long long time .................

Comment

Originally posted by Itchy'R'sole View Post
                              The only defender to show any heart and fight was Gorkks tonight , he won things in the air at least and put himself about , the LB and RB are possibly the worst 2 footballers i have ever seen , although Buzacky was utter dross all night, fell over, didnt try to help Borrowdale, lost the ball , never beat his man etc etc!! To sum it up we were completly shocking after the first goal went in , we looked lost at the back , could;nt pass in midfield ,cant hold the ball up up front, terrible decision making all over the park , Cerny looks lost and his kicking was awful. worst i have seen us for a long long time .................
                              Really?

Comment

Working...
                              X