Mr QPR...Lee Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr QPR...Lee Cook

Today was you best game for ages. I am glad some fans at least appreciate your gesture to help out the club when you left to go to Fulham and are still confident in your ability.

Glad to see that your confidence is back and many of us look forward to seeing you have a great season next year.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

not one of cookies bigggest fans i admit.......see him as a useful impact player off the bench next season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

:grimace:
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

dont think we should have re-signed him, thought he looked cack in an average team if im honest when he was with us before

BUT

Man of the match for me today

The boy played a bloody blinder today
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That was his best game at home this season, hope this means he's now passed his fitness probs
          They seek him here.................

Comment

never had them

Anyway, I know he loves this club with a passion and will prove all his doubters wrong next season.

Comment

I disagree. I think we should of resigned him, and I think a fit cookie with confidence will be a great asset for next season. I know it is only 1 game but its not an ability issue. Glad to see him showing his old form and I can see him being a different player for next season.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Today was you best game for ages. I am glad some fans at least appreciate your gesture to help out the club when you left to go to Fulham and are still confident in your ability.

Glad to see that your confidence is back and many of us look forward to seeing you have a great season next year.
                Agree Pete. He can be a great winger, needs to find form in pre season and we could see his old self!

Comment

add pace to lee cook you have a premiership player.. today was alot better.. more commitment and passion.. even at end him ramage and vine came over and cookie was thumbing the chest as if to say he is qpr..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Dont think he was anywhere near MOTM today personally.
                    Was involved in the midfield & got through a lot of work today, but he wasnt outstanding today which is a word that I have heard from several people to describe his performance.
                    He did well today, I would give him 7 out of 10, Outstanding ? No, he wasnt outstanding today, not even close to being outstanding IMO.

Comment

Well done cookie
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                        Dont think he was anywhere near MOTM today personally.
                        Was involved in the midfield & got through a lot of work today, but he wasnt outstanding today which is a word that I have heard from several people to describe his performance.
                        He did well today, I would give him 7 out of 10, Outstanding ? No, he wasnt outstanding today, not even close to being outstanding IMO.
                        no he wasnt "outstanding" but he had a good game and stood out definately for motm contender. Christ sake KLR give the boy some credit and stop disagreeing with "people" just for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          no he wasnt "outstanding" but he had a good game and stood out definately for motm contender. Christ sake KLR give the boy some credit and stop disagreeing with "people" just for the sake of it.
                          Not disagreeing for the sake of it, I dont think he was "Outstanding" today, and I dont think he was MOTM, I paid my money watched the same match as you, & thats my opinion, sorry!

Comment

cookie done well.

BUT THE TEAM PLAYED GREAT.....BETTER.

for me best game league game all year.

well done players/GARETH AINSWORTH

Comment

Originally posted by jamweller View Post
                              cookie done well.

BUT THE TEAM PLAYED GREAT.....BETTER.

for me best game league game all year.

well done players/GARETH AINSWORTH
                              I agree with that, the team played well, Lee Cook played well, the movement in midfield was excellent today.

Comment

Working...
                              X