silly song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly song

We want our rangers back , oh please remember where we were 2 seasons ago. its so sad that fans have to go against the club they love and support

Richie

Agree with you but some want AFC QPR.

Comment

when that was sung we went 2 nill down and then thought thats what some fans wished for the old rangers and that was it team that looses

but we won so song didnt mean nothing

Comment

i dont but would rather afc qpr than being held to ransome by tango man n co!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Think Briatorie was rather lucky that the team won and played well, cos there was a lot of booing b4 the game started, over statements being read out by the club, and the booing was from fans who dont normally boo.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

i prefere it now, we are 1 season - 3 seasons away from premiership football

Comment

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
              when that was sung we went 2 nill down and then thought thats what some fans wished for the old rangers and that was it team that looses

but we won so song didnt mean nothing
              We won because we had men in the box, our team step into 5th gear and went for it which they never did under Sousa, they were happy to draw games. This is what QPR is all about and we got to see it finally.

I'm not making this up, I have been saying the same thing time and time again.

Comment

Its very easy to start AFCQPR, it can easily be done in the summer.

just start one.

Then, we can follow two teams.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

can we start off in the ryman league south old son???
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X