• Show
Clear All

• Tonight's game

I am actually looking forward to it now it is upon us

roads round here are fairly dodgy to walk on

Not sure whats the story with the pavements around HQ though

Comment

Wasnt going but..think i may make an appearance
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I am glad someone is looking forward to it.
        The fixture between these 2 sides in the league was 1 of the most boring games I had watched in some time. For that reason I have decided not to go.
        Even though it is only a tenner I would rather pay 20 and be entertained.
        I know Mag lost the dressing room but at least he was trying to get the team to keep it on the deck and knock it around.
        I will wait to see if we bring in a decent striker before rushing back and this message comes from a very loyal fan that watched league 1 etc, just really fed up and bored with the football on display.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I am glad someone is looking forward to it.
          The fixture between these 2 sides in the league was 1 of the most boring games I had watched in some time. For that reason I have decided not to go.
          Even though it is only a tenner I would rather pay 20 and be entertained.
          I know Mag lost the dressing room but at least he was trying to get the team to keep it on the deck and knock it around.
          I will wait to see if we bring in a decent striker before rushing back and this message comes from a very loyal fan that watched league 1 etc, just really fed up and bored with the football on display.

Actually, maybe i wont make an appearance then lol

Know what you're saying
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Think I may take the drive down.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

im going but cant say im really looking forward to it as such... im sure it will be another boring game but i get tuesdays n saturdays off for a reason... plus gets my away from the missus n kids ;)

Comment

record between the clubs is close
                qpr 15 wins
                18 draws
                blades 13 wins

we have not beat em at qpr since 04/05 stefan moore scored the winner?

if we do get a 5000 gate, it will be woeful in the freezing extreme

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  record between the clubs is close
                  qpr 15 wins
                  18 draws
                  blades 13 wins

we have not beat em at qpr since 04/05 stefan moore scored the winner?

if we do get a 5000 gate, it will be woeful in the freezing extreme
                  & that was the SHOOTING GATE match aswell afterwards or during ALLEGEDLY of course

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                    & that was the SHOOTING GATE match aswell afterwards or during ALLEGEDLY of course
                    Lets not go THERE
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

3003+ i just bought 3 havent played at home for a while now...boxing day? and fancy abit of singing.. would like to think its at least going to b over 10000?

Comment

what was gungate then???

(ducks into air raid shelter!) hahahahahahahaa

luckily sheff utd are bringing 10,000 to help out like....

Comment

Working...
                        X