11 days in and a keeper. Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 days in and a keeper. Crazy

What a club and what marvellous ambition.

Oh, and don't tell me I can't moan.

Bring back Richard Thompson. At least we knew where we stood with that clown.

Apparantly Mark Hateley is coming in for Ferdinand. This will prove that we are not a selling club and it will send a message to the fans that we will stay in the top flight.

I heard that Ned Zelic is as versatile as an egg and he is coming in to play right back with Paul Bruce operating on the left as a wing back.

when I was looking back I started to recall that at one stage we were even a selling club and sleeping giants.

Bring back Ned.

Don't worry, next we'll be hearing that we have signed that wonderfully always injured Quashie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going back to the old days!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Don't know what the big deal is. We've played how many games in those 11 days? How many decent players too have actually moved - none really so what is the rush!

Comment

thompson was not as bad as what some think

Comment

Thompson was hated more than any other owner.

I remember some Rs fans wanted to kill him

Comment

I'll wait until the end of transfer window to criticise!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              I'll wait until the end of transfer window to criticise!
              Exactly. We could spend millions on top draw players and some on here would still find something to moan about!

Comment

[QUOTE=Dazzer1977;228789]Exactly. We could spend millions on top draw players and some on here would still find something to moan about![/QUOTE

we all know that aint ever going to happen so we will never find out what people think!

Comment

The transfer window tends to build momentum and the last week
                  is when a great number of deals go through. To the OP, have some ****** patience for christ sake and we'll then see what transpires. Until then stop the whinging!

Comment

Qpr shock transfers!

Kevin gallen richard langley gino padula marcus bignot karl ready

richard johnson all to return within the next week!!

Progress hay u cant beat it!!!

Comment

I heard Richard Ord's leg is finally better and he could play tomorrow. Sauces say it will be like a new signing. 1 mill well spent I say.

Pete also tells me that Mike Sheron is worth 3.5 mill so I hope we can get him.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        The transfer window tends to build momentum and the last week
                        is when a great number of deals go through. To the OP, have some ****** patience for christ sake and we'll then see what transpires. Until then stop the whinging!
                        im not disputing what you are saying but i would like to see us do our deals earlier in the month so that way you dont lose out on targets(hooper) at the last minute & not have time to either up your bid or look elsewhere. also the players you bring in would have longer to gel with the team & settle in new surroundings.

Comment

We are 10th surely we need to bring in players soon.
                          I know this season is nearly a wash out but it will be if we don't bring quality in soon.
                          If we were in forest position or newcastle then no need to panic but we need to sort it out NOW
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not many other clubs have brought players in yet.

We've only played Sheffield United so far this year, not as if we've played 6-7 games
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we've waited three years so another week or so prob won't make much difference. wd have been nice to think the board in consort with the manager had been working out a budget, looking at problem areas and identifying targets in the proceeding few months but I guess that wouldn't be QPR...

Comment

Working...
                              X