Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Go To Bolton Or Not To Go To Bolton, That Is The Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Go To Bolton Or Not To Go To Bolton, That Is The Question..

PRESUMING WE BEAT SHEFFIELD UNITED OF COURSE (before I get shot down in flames)

It is tempting, if we take a big following (unlikely I know) then I might be tempted!

good night out in manchester

Comment

I do usually give a toss wheter we win or lose a cup game. But now I think the players and the club in general owe us the Bolton game, given players are played in their best positions of course.:bad_egg::super_man::confused:;)

Comment

My intiital reaction was not in favour, but considering Owen Coyle done us at Burnley last season, think its worth going for the crack.

They are beatable and Cup run will get the juices flowing. We are due an FACUP final
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          My intiital reaction was not in favour, but considering Owen Coyle done us at Burnley last season, think its worth going for the crack.

They are beatable and Cup run will get the juices flowing. We are due an FA CUP final
          Now thats positive
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              I'm going.
              How are you getting there ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                How are you getting there ?
                Some nice chap is giving me a lift there and back

That's if we beat Sheff Utd of course!

Comment

Last time I was at the Reebok we were shocking and lost 3-1. Same old Rangers that night.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

think i might go if of course we get through as its only 800 yards away...

Comment

Originally posted by boltonsuperhoop View Post
                      Nah I should give it a miss Bolton
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boltonsuperhoop View Post

What, do you live in a retail park?:shocked::shocked::shocked:
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

no just over the road from the retail park..

Comment

matalans!

Comment

Working...
                              X