Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought QPR tickets are expensive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

i have a substantial amount of money on us to win the world cup:boss:
    a fool and his money are easily parted

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      a fool and his money are easily parted
      where as a dog and his bone are not

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        I am just giving you some options - I would love nothing more than to see us win. I was planning to go myself, not buying ticktes until I got there though, like I did for Germany (best time I ever had on "holiday" ) ...but my g/f has decided to give birth in June!!! :scorn:
        cant u tell her to wait

Comment

cant u tell her to wait
          she won't listen! :devil::cry: :chill: :very_sad:
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

And I have my ticket for the final should we make it there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

dont say that silver:horror:

i have a substantial amount of money on us to win the world cup:boss:
              Why, more chance of QPR winning the champions league
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                Why, more chance of QPR winning the champions league
                hardly mate

when done well in the qualifers

my money is safe:boss:

hopefully...........:what:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Just applied for my World Cup tickets and the grand total for two tickets for each of the three group games,two for the last sixteen,four for the quarter finals.four for the semi finals and three for the final is just over $8000 :amazing:

The biggest con though is that FIFA will only allow you to state you would accept a lower price ticket if available so of course we have to apply for the highest price rather the usual method which allows you to say you would accept a higher price ticket if cheapest sell out!

All money taken in advance of course and if England get knocked out at any stage refunds will be given in October minus their $10 a ticket admin charge.

Has Ali Russell been moonlighting I wonder?
                  If you've got the doug fella then take the tickets regardless and flog them if England don't make it. If it's two decent teams in the final which it should be you should get half that money back along for final tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    If you've got the doug fella then take the tickets regardless and flog them if England don't make it. If it's two decent teams in the final which it should be you should get half that money back along for final tickets!
                    We only get the Group Stages up front and then get the other tickets if England progress so if we dont make the Quarter Finals onwards for example then our tickets stop and we get a refund in October :(

Comment

We only get the Group Stages up front and then get the other tickets if England progress so if we dont make the Quarter Finals onwards for example then our tickets stop and we get a refund in October :(

If we don't progress, could you still get the tickets and go anyway?If your accomodation is booked for the duration it would be worthwhile enjoying all of it
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                        If we don't progress, could you still get the tickets and go anyway?If your accomodation is booked for the duration it would be worthwhile enjoying all of it
                        nope, the rules are you only get them if england get through. FIFA are on a complete racket!!

Comment

I`ve just paid £6,800 for a final ticket,that`s a bit more than i paid for my 66 one.Which cost me thrupence.

Comment

my understanding is if we dont go through to the latter stages they refund the cost of whatever tickets you purchased for those rounds

Comment

my understanding is if we dont go through to the latter stages they refund the cost of whatever tickets you purchased for those rounds
                              Spot om HA9

Comment

Spot om HA9
                                i sincerley hope we win it paul ive got a lot of money on it:horror:

Comment

Working...
                                X