Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought QPR tickets are expensive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought QPR tickets are expensive!!

Just applied for my World Cup tickets and the grand total for two tickets for each of the three group games,two for the last sixteen,four for the quarter finals.four for the semi finals and three for the final is just over $8000 :amazing:

The biggest con though is that FIFA will only allow you to state you would accept a lower price ticket if available so of course we have to apply for the highest price rather the usual method which allows you to say you would accept a higher price ticket if cheapest sell out!

All money taken in advance of course and if England get knocked out at any stage refunds will be given in October minus their $10 a ticket admin charge.

Has Ali Russell been moonlighting I wonder?

paul is fairness mate world cup tickets have always been pricey

my godfather QPR ron will be there as well so his gonna take a hit on that as well mate:(

Comment

what's that in pounds, ££££££, sterling

there will be tkts aplenty as locals sell on tkts they have bought cheaply.

that's if the thing goes ahead, security and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        paul is fairness mate world cup tickets have always been pricey

my godfather QPR ron will be there as well so his gonna take a hit on that as well mate:(
        Was speaking to Ron about it at the last game mate and there is no way he would miss out whatever the price

Comment

I paid 500 for Champions league semi at nou camp V united :horror: was off a tout tho :(
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

How can you compare QPR games to the World Cup games Paul?

We only played like Brazil in one or two games this season!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

About £5,400 I think!!

There are four catogaries of tickets but the real cheap ones IE £10 are for South Africans only :(

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                About £5,400 I think!!

There are four catogaries of tickets but the real cheap ones IE £10 are for South Africans only :(
                Tell them your South African living in England

Comment

If you can afford to travel and holiday in SA then I don't sympathise.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Was speaking to Ron about it at the last game mate and there is no way he would miss out whatever the price
                    yep i know

his loyal to both the QPR and the England boys

dunno how he affords it but fair play to him, as u say it cost's a small fortune

Comment

Don't these tickets have some sort of flashy scan of your id on them or something? So touts struggle?

World Cup will always be expensive, but thats a lot - works out at £261 a ticket. But considering that includes 3 world cup final tickets and 4 semi finals - it isn't that horrible.
                      It cost 4 times more than a ticket to Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal....but I reckon it is worth 4x that.

World cup final tickets are already being sold at £2,500 (if they are real) - so you can make all your money back and see all the other games for free if we get knocked out in the semis.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

luke its defo going ahead mate, they wouldnt cancell it would they

Comment

About £5,400 I think!!

thats defo a con then mate, cant you find a south african to buy them for you for a nominal fee

might work out cheaper fella:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            Don't these tickets have some sort of flashy scan of your id on them or something? So touts struggle?

World Cup will always be expensive, but thats a lot - works out at £261 a ticket. But considering that includes 3 world cup final tickets and 4 semi finals - it isn't that horrible.
                            It cost 4 times more than a ticket to Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal....but I reckon it is worth 4x that.

World cup final tickets are already being sold at £2,500 (if they are real) - so you can make all your money back and see all the other games for free if we get knocked out in the semis.
                            dont say that silver:horror:

i have a substantial amount of money on us to win the world cup:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                              dont say that silver:horror:

i have a substantial amount of money on us to win the world cup:boss:
                              I am just giving you some options - I would love nothing more than to see us win. I was planning to go myself, not buying ticktes until I got there though, like I did for Germany (best time I ever had on "holiday" ) ...but my g/f has decided to give birth in June!!! :scorn:
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X